E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Busabos77's E46 M3 Journal

151K views 702 replies 108 participants last post by  lamsv 
#1 ·
I got the M3 08/08/11 from a private seller from NJ but he works in Boston so the drive to pick up the car was not that far... It worked out great! It had 40,000 miles...

2004 Titanium Silver.

First thing that I did was have the car fully detailed and this is how she looked like after...

So here are a few things that I have done to the car.....

TIRES:
Bridgestone Potenza Pole Positions S04

AUDIO:
Dice Ipod

HID:

6000k HID 9006 - Fog lights
6000k HID D2S - Headlights
6000k Super Bright Xenon White 18-SMD H7 LED - Daytime Running Light Bulbs
6000k Um-Nitza Predator Orion V2 LED Angel Eyes - for Sexiness!!!
6000k LED Rear License Plate

BODY:
Matte Black Nose Grille
Matte Black Side Fender Grille
Painted bumper reflector eliminator

See less See more
#2 ·
I took photos of the car yesterday with all of these things installed... Im happy with the results...
I also ordered a Carbon fiber rear diffuser and will have it painted half-half.
K&N intake is on its way.... Will post updates soon!

#3 ·
I was able to install the smoked corners and the k&n filter... I also had the rear carbon diffuser mounted and painted.

SMOKED CORNERS

Here is a comparison with the passenger side smoked corner light and driver side oem corner light.

and when they are both installed....

K&N FILTER INSTALLED

REAR CARBON FIBER DIFFUSER

BEFORE:

AFTER:

#4 ·
Very nice! off to a great start!

Diffuser seems slightly off color-wise.

#5 ·
Diffuser has the right paint... Its just the way the sun is hitting the contours of the car... I gave the body shop the VIN number of the car to make sure that it matches the color... :) Thanks!

#7 ·
Thanks... I am wrapping the interior trims first then after that project... I can start the coilovers and wheels.... Any good coilovers and wheel brands that you carry?

#8 ·
This weekend's updates!!!

Installed Pedals and wrapped the interior trims with carbon fiber dinoc 3M...
I took the photos in my garage tonight and I dont have sufficient lighting...
Ill try to take more photos later on during the day!

PEDALS

3M DINOC CARBON WRAP INTERIOR

#25 ·
I sold my oem 19 inch wheels and boxed them up today to ship them... The car is up on jackstands now! Waiting for her new shoes ordered from vivid racing... :) Can't wait!!!

#31 ·
Had time today to paint my calipers black since they were fading out...
Waiting for my new wheels and tires to come in so I decided to prep them while the wheels are off!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

#39 ·
Thanks!!! Yeah... it had low miles and it was clean... It has been my dream car since 2003. Took me long enough to get it... Now I have my dream car and soon when they get here....my dream wheels!!! :) Im very excited!

#46 · (Edited)
After researching on the forums and asking forum members about their suspension set-ups
and wheels spacers, I have decided to purchase the following items at European Auto Source.

Thanks to Rob @ EAS for his excellent customer service! (Salamat Pare!)
Thank you also to the forum members that answered my questions! (You guys know who you are!)

I still need to purchase ST Coilovers and Vorshlag Camber Plates so that all of these parts can be installed together.

POWERFLEX RTABS
ROUGE ENGINEERING RSM's
MATT SCHNELL 3MM SPACERS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.