E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Car got keyed

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Ballistic325 
#1 ·
So the car got keyed sometime last night. Sad discovery this morning.

The last thread I found was from 2 years ago, is there any changes to the recommended body shops to have it quoted and assessed. Melbourne South East side. Any idea on cost?

I'll just leave a pic here.

See less See more
#7 ·
Oh those ****ing haters will die!

Rest assure their arses will rot in hell in time to come because I cannot stand this type of behaviour done to someones property. I don't think you can get away without respraying the panels, the scratch looks very deep, once you can see the primer colour underneath there's no option but to repaint the whole panel. It always baffles me that someone can be that full of hate generally :mad:

Best to head off to some e46fanatic recommended repair shop rather than to self diagnose on here. Let them have a close inspection and advise you accordingly.

Have a feel with your finger nail to assess how deep the key scratch is :mad:

#8 ·
Oh those ****ing haters will die!

Rest assure their arses will rot in hell in time to come because I cannot stand this type of behaviour done to someones property. I don't think you can get away without respraying the panels, the scratch looks very deep, once you can see the primer colour underneath there's no option but to repaint the whole panel. It always baffles me that someone can be that full of hate generally :mad:

Best to head off to some e46fanatic recommended repair shop rather than to self diagnose on here. Let them have a close inspection and advise you accordingly.

Have a feel with your finger nail to assess how deep the key scratch is :mad:
LOL

its not buffing out man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.