E46 Fanatics Forum banner

See Rice? Post it!

711K views 4K replies 602 participants last post by  Bmw_3er 
#1 · (Edited)
So I thought i'd give this a try. I see rice all around my area and some of it is actually really funny. Post riced out cars you spot in your area!

:tsk:

See less See more
#1,981 ·
He said I did an improper lane change. Which I didn't.
Also he was in a blacked out mustang and he came up beside me and tried to race me so I downshifted and he proceeded to pull me over. I was going 86 in a 65. Even though everyone on that highway was going 75+ but I'm not complaining about that part.
The part that pissed me off.
My insurance card expired on the 11th and I didn't know. So I handed him the card and he said I don't have insurance and so he said he will go pull it up by my license plate, when he came back he said I was not insured and he was going to be nice and give me the 300$ fine but not tow me.
The problem I have is that I have state farm and am covered and have never driven un-insured. I pay 209$ a month because I'm 19. He took advantage of me. I'm not sure what to do. I want to provide proof that I had financial responsibility but, I can not appear in court in San Antonio when I live 30 minutes north of Dallas. They said they don't discuss over phone, but he totally took advantage of me.

#1,986 ·
Lol worst thing ive done was going down a highway, my way of the highway was clear other side was stuck in traffic, well i decided to go like 85 mph in a 50 zone and there was a cop stuck in traffic and i blew right by him and he couldnt move and there was a median so he was blocked by a wall and cars lmfaooo, i got so lucky i didnt stop haha. Luckly i aint got no plates in the front haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.