E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Little after HIN pics of my car, show you guys

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Full Time Hit Man 
#1 ·
my mods over the past few months. :pimpin: No mystery and no box pics :tongue: But I screw up on the pics. Lol :thumbdwn:

See less See more
#4 ·
Du Speed said:
Looks sweet Calvin. :thumbup:

Too bad I didn't get to do a photoshoot of your car while you were down here.

Hopefully I will see you during the Import Showoff Weekend in June.

Nice meeting you (I was the guy selling the shirts BTW). :D
I want a photoshoot but you guys won't see me until Import Revolution...nice meeting you guys @ HIN last weekend. I had a blast...

#8 ·
Clem, I didn't get one. :dunno: Well, let me order something from the store later and they can sent the sticker together with my mods. I'm still debating on the CAI. I want the Dinan really bad, but the ECIS is more reasonble. Once I decided, I will order it from the store for sure, cause I'm in no rush again. :thumbup: Was planning to get some Hamann things too, but I found out I'm broke, is time to get some student loan, grant for mods. :D

#9 ·
Full Time Hit Man said:
Clem, I didn't get one. :dunno: Well, let me order something from the store later and they can sent the sticker together with my mods. I'm still debating on the CAI. I want the Dinan really bad, but the ECIS is more reasonble. Once I decided, I will order it from the store for sure, cause I'm in no rush again. :thumbup: Was planning to get some Hamann things too, but I found out I'm broke, is time to get some student loan, grant for mods. :D
I have about 30 here if you want one quick. ;) ;)

FYI: I think there's a CF Dinan CAI for sale in the classifieds.

Is that your trunk? If so I love the audio setup, looks clean. Did you have to remove your spare? How's the sound? Post or email me some info please.

#10 ·
Thanks. That's my trunk. I have 2 Rockford 10" Subs with a Sony 5 Channel amp. Sounds are not bad. I have took out my spare tires. The box are combination of Wood and Fiber Glass. Wood for the panel and glass for the box. I don't know how people wants the bass, but even with this setup the bass goes through the back seats and enter the cockpit really well. One thing I found out is BMW does a good job on noise reduction, when my trunk is closed the bass don't pass out of the car that much, very little. And inside is pretty loud already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.