E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Post your M3 quarter mile times

4K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  MrBlonde 
#1 ·
I just ran my car last night, and i've been getting mixed feedback from people i know with m3's. So it would help to see what you guys put out on the track. As a sidenote i ran bone stock last night, so if anyone knows what it should run please reply.

#11 ·
I just took delivery of an SFI 4.1 kevlar transmission blanket. What do you think that means? :D

I ran 13.4 stock, full tank of gas, and i mean the needle past the mark of the full (i told my friend to hold the lever for me and stop it at 20 and he ended up filling it all the way up till it came pouring off the side). Plus i had alot of other stuff in my trunk that i had no time to take out that added weight, but im convinced that kind of stuff means nothing i probably ran lower but stayed in 13.4.
That's a great run. Congrats!!

#33 ·
#10 ·
I ran 13.4 stock, full tank of gas, and i mean the needle past the mark of the full (i told my friend to hold the lever for me and stop it at 20 and he ended up filling it all the way up till it came pouring off the side). Plus i had alot of other stuff in my trunk that i had no time to take out that added weight, but im convinced that kind of stuff means nothing i probably ran lower but stayed in 13.4.

#17 ·
You did very well. I did a 13.9:( . I consider my self a rookie and I don't like the 1/4 drag I prefer the open track/circuit events. I don't have any speed adders and have not taken any weight off the car. I also have a sunroof. I do have upgraded brakes! so I was able to stop very well:)

#31 ·
I've seen two friends pull a 1.9x short time with bone stock E46 M3s. I beleive a 1.8x can be done .. maybe even better.
I've pulled 2.08s with the LS1GTO and a 1.91 with the LS2 GTO. A 1.9X sounds very obtainable with the M3. The LSD alone on the M3 makes for killer launches. Both Goats had open diffs, the LS1 was at 310+whp and 3815lbs, the LS2 was 360+whp and 3712lbs. All on 17x8" stockers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.