E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Project Hummer :)

5K views 86 replies 73 participants last post by  Topazine 
#1 ·
First of all. Calm down :) I don't have a full size hummer (yet). It's my son's birthday later this week and he's been a great kid all year and I wanted to give him something special, so hooked him up with a battery powered hummer.

Problem is. Clan of Fas can't roll stock, so we did what EvoTechnik do best and took things up a notch.

First things first. Let's chrome out the rims:

Yep, not bad, but still, not that great.

Let's throw in a couple of speakers:

Again, not really trick enough for EvoTechnik, so let's throw in a 7" widescreen LCD with multimedia player, in a custom enclosure

Looks good, but needs power.

4 channel amp under the "hood"

Nearly there, but not quite finished. It's getting dark out there, so we need some lights and a persinalised number plate:

So dark in fact, we needed some neons:

All cars have separate headlight switches, this whip is no different. Custom LED light switch panel

Is that enough? Hell no. I roll in leather. My son rolls on a leather baby seat. He has to roll on leather in his new whip. Only one name fits the bill. Vinnie and Ffion of Gibson & Boyne worked their magic. And believe me. It's magic

Needed a name for the "Projekt"

To do all this, there was only one "Projekt" Manager

Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a pic of Ffion and Vinnie :(

Anyway, from the heart, i wanted to thank Andy of Icecold and Gibson & Boyne for taking my initial ideas, running with them and creating an absolute masterpiece beyond even MY wildest dreams.

People will say "what a waste of money", in reply, I say "It's my money to waste" so if you're hating on the project, don't bother replying.

I'll be videoing my son receiving this gift :)

See less See more
#5 ·
dude...let me tell ya thats the coolest sh it Ive seen in the whole damn site...you should be proud, and whomever thinks thats a waste of money is a focking douche and needs to go suck on their grandmas poosie...lol

Its for your kid..lol its never a waste of money...lololol

kudos, off the freaking chain..lol

#8 ·
Very Cool :thumbup:

#14 ·
Damnn thats tight.. i remember i was to heavy to drive my power batter Ferrari Testarosa.... lol.

#20 ·
do kids walk/run/ride pedal bikes anymore?

anyone wondering why the obesiety problem at a young age is rising?

No bashing that ride. Its pretty f'n cool and if you got the $$ to burn..even better..

Just hope you are offsetting with making the kid exercise somehow.. Doing a sport...whatever..

#29 ·
So cool FAS!!! That is an awesome gift for your son!!! I love it that you can also see your car in the background of those pics too. I can't wait to see the look on your kids face when he sees that. He's Ballin' now!!! I am sure your sons going to catch the mod bug when he gets older. Nice work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.