E46 Fanatics Forum banner

What car stuff did you/are you asking Santa for Christmas?

6K views 55 replies 33 participants last post by  x13atma17x 
#1 ·
My car: 2002 Steel Grey 330Ci Step/Sport w 62k

-I threw out the idea of window tint but that's not something I could have Christmas morning so that was a concern.

-I mentioned a shadowline grill from ECSTuning because my painted one isn't holding up.

-Clear reflectors? Black/Steel grey/Clear corners and markers with AMBER reflectors? Needs the update.

That's about it. Post pictures of what you want even though I didn't because I was too lazy. Ok great!

#4 ·
windshield cowl, idler and tensioner pulleys, belts. red window securing clip, mtech II front, kidneys, bulbs, LP light covers, a pillar screw covers, front plate delete strip, left side window buttons, sunglasses cubby, lower intake tube, clear turns, to name a few...

#12 ·
My friend and I made one a couple of years back with a VW cabriolet GTI seat from the junk yard and some spare wood around his house. Turned out awesome :) I'll post up a pic when I'm home and I'd be happy to share how we did it ;)

As for my Christmas list, only thing on it is a 14mm UWA lens for my DSLR :D

Sent from a phone

#27 ·
replacing stock speakers
wanted Infinity speakers but the installer said our doors are too shallow so he recommended Polk Audio's as everyone seems to go with them instead.
so i'll be getting all stock speakers replaced with Polk Audio's that will be going to an aftermarket amp and already have a 2din kenwood unit installed
gonna have a sub wire pre ran as well
gonna cost me $900 :bawling:
should be worth it though, with my kenwood 2din i find stock speakers wayyy to quiet

my new years plan will be most effective however
-having VCGs and VANOS done finally
-subwoofer/amp set up
-replacing my AE's, still have shitty weisslicht angel eyes and the color does match any of my lightning since i've switch to LEDs, probably going with Uminitza Opaques
-hopefully wifey gives in on eBay headers

then last to my next year wishlist is mtech II kit, my rear bump has been marked up since i got the car years ago but i've been waiting for the opportunity to fix it with an insurance claim :p

then most likely i'll be putting her on the market so i can get myself an E60 M5 :woot:

#28 ·
Subaru Side Skirt Strake = $68.00
Perrin Rear Endlinks = $162.00
Perrin Front Endlinks = $143.99
Subaru Group-N Transmission Mount = $68.95
Subaru Gauge Pod = $39.99
52mm EGT Gauge = $109.99
52mm Oil Temp Gauge = $69.99
------------------------------------------
My wife can happily pick whatever she wants to get me. Oh yeah and its all for the REX.

#31 ·
i don't want to receive the loyal Dynavin lashing but for the price i'd look at doing a different 2din, you can get the newer Kenwood 2din for that price and it's apparently the fastest 2din on the market
cost me $1200 on eBay and prof install price of $600 works great.
boot times good and reads portable USB hard drives :thumbsup:
fill one of those up with movies/music vids then have a second one for music
tried Dynavin before and it was slow, outdated and didn't read my hard drives it did read the odd usb stick tho

#30 ·
Cool topic, I mainly asked for new diagnostic tools. A new OBD2 stand alone scanner, fuel pressure gauge set (including Bosch CIS mechanical injection adapter), vacuum gauge set, new DVOM with duty cycle, compression tester with thread in fittings, and a new GoPro hero3 since I live less than an hour from the Nurburgring and well we all know you cant just go to watch from the sidelines. I just hope they don't go go completely bankrupt and close down before spring comes around.

Oh yeah, and a shirt with a picture of a bunch of different security bit type screws that says "I void warranties" and a coffee mug for work that says "coffee makes me poop"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.