E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Raceland coilovers????

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MEDIKATED323 
#1 ·
HI guys i have been reading a lot about these and have made up my mind.
the people that have them seem to be pretty happy. and since im broke right now and have blown struts and shocks this is my best bet; however, i can't find them for the price everyone is saying they got them for. i see them for 369.99
on their website. and cant find them on ebay....
please help me find them for cheap ass possible. cause like i said im broke..

thanks

#2 ·
i think they upped their price in an attempt to make people think they are quality... rather get AP racing they made in the same factory as KW so thats got to count for something... they more or less the same price as racelands new price now and are much better quality from what ive read...

#4 ·
I have them installed in my car.
For the "roads" that we have here i can cruise at my top end(Don't laught..)230km/h without a problem at all!
I found them much better than OEM M package,and i am pretty too much low for almost 1 year now!!
For the 250E i paid they are awesome!

#5 · (Edited)
Honestly they're not a good quality product, & I'd highly recommend you look at something else.

When you read a review on any product you're thinking about buying, it's a Major RED FLAG when 40% or 50% of the people complain about some issue. Raceland easily falls into this category.

Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.