E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#148,047 ·
DC is full of shaddy people.
DC is awful. Nobody tries to sell you anything like that, theyd probably rather just kill you and take your money.

But, ya know, I may have experience in those kind of practices... The shady transaction ones, not the violent ones, of course.

Im from NY and there its like "hey, my man, come look at this finnneeee DISA I got. U wan it? I'll give it to ya fo fifty. Friend prices bro. 1 time offer. U won find a betta DISA anywhere I promise. Did I say fifty, I meant sixty, my bad my bad bro. Yo make sure you tell erybody u got this DISA from me. I'll hook them up. Actually... Don't tell nobody ****"

#148,051 ·
Apparently matt has inner rage and doesn't like authority figures.
:rofl: to you and alex. I don't have that much inner rage, just a healthy/normal amount like everyone does. Also no problems with authority figures.

And as for Chad getting hurt, well in the first chadtoon if you remember, Chad didn't get hurt he got knocked over by a dog and peed on. This one he got hurt because of his interaction with albeee who is apparently an angry dude. I don't want to describe it more cause albs hasnt seen it yet :p

#148,058 ·
DC is awful. Nobody tries to sell you anything like that, theyd probably rather just kill you and take your money.

But, ya know, I may have experience in those kind of practices... The shady transaction ones, not the violent ones, of course.

Im from NY and there its like "hey, my man, come look at this finnneeee DISA I got. U wan it? I'll give it to ya fo fifty. Friend prices bro. 1 time offer. U won find a betta DISA anywhere I promise. Did I say fifty, I meant sixty, my bad my bad bro. Yo make sure you tell erybody u got this DISA from me. I'll hook them up. Actually... Don't tell nobody ****"
That's exactly how it goes. I would know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.