E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BMW 330ci REAR struts/front sway bar and control arm!!

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Lazar.Dabic 
#1 ·
Hello everybody,

I need to change my front sway bar with bushings, front control arm with bushings and rear struts. my car has m6 rims and m3 body kit. I need to buy those parts that i mentioned and i am having trouble finding the right brands.

I wants something with quality but a bit cheaper! any ideas for brands?? thanks!!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
front control arm with bushings
I just went with Meyle bushings and I don't notice any degradation in handling or vibration (but they will supposedly last twice as long). My understanding is that people really like the Meyle control arm as well since you can replace the parts that wear out and don't need to buy a new control arm next time.

If I were in your position I would get Meyle bushings and control arms. But there are plenty of members here who would argue that OEM is better (and they have good reasons). Also many members argue that powerflex urethane bushings are the way to go... they have their reasons too. Do some searching if you're interested, there is much discussion on the subject.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.