E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Aaron's E46 Coupe | Steel Blue | OZ

15K views 50 replies 29 participants last post by  AaronAlexander 
#1 ·
#22 ·
The car however is not stock performance wise / handling wise. The car performs way better then it was stock. Yes the car is slammed to the ground but its really not as bad as people put it out to be. The whole bottom of my car is reinforced so it could take hits on imperfections on the road.
that is something. i couldnt imagine driving that in the winter. especially when you come up on some frozen ice chunks in the road. must destroy the car. Being that low, it does look pretty good but must be a pain going in and out of driveways, over speed bumps, cracks in the road, driving over random debris you cant avoid. too much of a headache. In the video, all you hear is scrapping. people driving around you must think the car is breaking down
Lol peoples faces are priceless when they hear me hit the road in my car haha. But driving the car isnt really that bad i love it.

#18 · (Edited)
that is something. i couldnt imagine driving that in the winter. especially when you come up on some frozen ice chunks in the road. must destroy the car. Being that low, it does look pretty good but must be a pain going in and out of driveways, over speed bumps, cracks in the road, driving over random debris you cant avoid. too much of a headache. In the video, all you hear is scrapping. people driving around you must think the car is breaking down

#34 ·
Looking good, and I hate steel blue.
Dude i felt the same way when i bought the car so i would have to agree with you on that. Then i added the white wheels and it changed my opinion on it.
Are the OZ Breytons on the car for good? Or was that just a test fit?
The OZ breytons are my friend shauns it was just a test fit. They may be mine one day tho
Thanks mann.
Aesthetically it does look good! I would feel ridiculous driving something like that around though. I guess in HS or college it would have been cool but In couldn't imagine showing up to work in it.

Edit...I'm only 22 why am I sounding like a 50 year old man, enjoy the car bet it's a head turner.
I honestly love this car to death. The car is looking rough right now and the stance of the car is no where near complete. I still have tons of parts to install once winter is over.
you have a nice set up but not a fan:tsk:
:(
Please stay on the Mitos. Thank you. ;)
They arent going anywhere for a while probably! Haha
Everytime I see a stanced car I can't help but think of this
Well im sorry you think that way man

#38 ·
Makes me think of how people always claim awesome "fitment." It's like, c'mon man, those wheels clearly don't fit in the wheel wells at all. They're sticking out the sides. Call it "stanced" sure, but "fit" doesn't really seem to apply. :rofl:

#37 · (Edited)
I can't believe your bumper is not destroyed. My car is not near as low and my MT2 is beaten to ****, it's almost time for me to replace it...again.
I have a mtech 2 bumper along with m3 side skirts i just have to get them painted. And it might not look like it but my bracket on the right side of the bumper is destroyed. You just have to mod it a little and get creative to fix it. But other then that the stock coupe front bumper has been nearly indestructible for me! The lip i have on really helps protect it

#40 · (Edited)
Just not my steez. It's your car so you have the freedom to do whatever you want to it, and I respect that. But do you really find the sacrifice to be worth it?

I believe that BMW engineers had better than a "not that bad to drive" idea in their heads when building our cars.

That's just my .02

#46 ·
Thanks man!
why did you need a new engine and diff?
3 words. Oil pump nut. If you beat the hell out of your car or have a tune that increases your rev limiter to over 7000 i would suggest welding your oil pump nut on. My oil pump nut came loose and i lost all oil pressure in my engine and it basically turned everything to ****. And my diff randomly started locking up around turns so i upgraded to a 3.38.
:luv: looks sick...those oz breytons are perfect. i wanted to rock a set but no way they'd clear my bbk
Thru do make 18" breytons! Near impossible to find tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.