E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone from St. Louis?

379K views 3K replies 108 participants last post by  Feffman 
#1 ·
?:hi:

#2,670 ·
Vanos will have to deal. It's been like that for a while, it will stay that way for a bit. I have to wait till I have some money, since I'll have the stealership fix it. (Warranty FTW) While it's there, I'll have them complete the inspection2. 700 ****ing dollars.

#2,684 ·
So havent been on here much lately. Havent given you guys the bad news..... My rear passenger door got smashed in. :( It was a hit & run in a parking lot. Its a pretty big dent but will probably pull out for the most part but the door is definitely gonna need work.

I really don't wanna claim it on my insurance right now so I haven't decided what to do yet. I'll post some pics up soon.

#2,690 ·
Oh, I got a lot to say. Can't wait to get outta this god fearing sh!thole. Government sucks bawls and are trying to drone me. I think the door to door jesusmen are their spotters. I'm running out of tin foil.. Mel Gibson is trapped in my basement, and the car still isn't running. :D

#2,700 ·
Well, in the event my car is totaled, here is what I'm going to try to pick up:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/3358859577.html

Here is some info on the car:
"125xxx I performed the rebuild myself I don't like other people doing my work don't really trust others about 7,000 since rebuild the suspension is in great condition new m3 bushings and lowering springs the flywheel and clutch are stock they were in great shape so I didn't replace them but I'm actually thinking about putting in a new clutch very soon.the clutch is still in great shape but the throw out bearing is starting to make noise so that's on my list it has dinan chip k&n filter also with exhaust (quiet) no rust on shock towers shocks are great also new ball joints alignment control arms it also has every alpina badge and looks.....last time i checked guibo looked ok (8months ago)...brakes and wheel bearings are good the only wiring issue I've noticed is the temp gauge likes to jump and move back n forth if you tap on the speedo it jumps around its a common problem"

Sounds pretty good to me. If my car gets totaled, I'll see about getting a PPI on that car. It would be sweet to buy back my car, pull the motor and drop her into the E30, but I'd take the car as is.

Only thing I have to figure out is how I'm going to manage securing a loan on it. :\ Anyone have any tips?

#2,702 ·
Hahaha, yeah... After doing some research yesterday, looks like just a pipe dream. I don't have the cash on hand and no way I'm gunna get a loan. I guess I'm gunna buy a cheap car for around 8-10k and take my cheap payments. Assuming my car is totaled. If not I'll still have my baby.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.