E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:03 AM   #4041
ljeum

My Ride: 323ci
I did not ask for advice. Like the thread says. Post your workout...that's what I did. Would never have done that if I knew it'd be "superior" workout gurus trying to educate me. If you want to talk **** just msg me.

Sent from my LGL75C using BimmerApp mobile app
ljeum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:31 AM   #4042
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljeum View Post
I did not ask for advice. Like the thread says. Post your workout...that's what I did. Would never have done that if I knew it'd be "superior" workout gurus trying to educate me. If you want to talk **** just msg me.

You're so mad. It's ok. Keep doing your body weight prison workout.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:50 AM   #4043
ljeum

Yes I am and I will.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:52 AM   #4044
SeanC

My Ride: 330i

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Sapphire Black MetallicNatural BrownSilver Cube e46 330i ZHP/ZCW/6MT - Sold
HellrotDove Grey e36 ///M3 - RIP
Alpine WhiteTanSand High Gloss e46 330i SunRoofLess/5MT
SeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #4045
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanC View Post

after he gets no where he'll splurge and pay $10 to join Planet Fitness.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:37 AM   #4046
ljeum

Lol.

Old 09-11-2014, 11:52 AM   #4047
Leezy321

My Ride: 2001 bmw 325i
Quote:

No one here is superior. I've done your workout and like I said, all it did was get me better at push-ups/pull-ups. That's just me. If it's working for you, awesome! If you're losing all this fat and gaining muscle I would assume you went from doing absolutely nothing to something. Which is also good! No negative comments from me. My only question would be: after 30 days what's your plan? Certainly you can't keep doing only push-ups/pull-ups every day... Take a look around here and look past the fact that it's a "bmw forum". I've learned a lot here and I've been a "workout guru" my entire life.

Leezy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:16 PM   #4048
ljeum

Absolutely right leezy. I was doing nothing before this. My goal is to start getting back in shape by starting with this challenge for a month. Detox my diet, add vitamins and joint supplements. Cut cokes and fast food, by the the this challenge is over my body should be ready for more serious training

Old 09-11-2014, 12:20 PM   #4049
DylloS

Quote:
Absolutely right leezy. I was doing nothing before this. My goal is to start getting back in shape by starting with this challenge for a month. Detox my diet, add vitamins and joint supplements. Cut cokes and fast food, by the the this challenge is over my body should be ready for more serious training

here's the issue many people face, especially getting people to pay me for CrossFit. They say I have to start getting back in shape before coming to me. They think you have to do some workout before the actual goal workout. It's like stopping at mcdonalds on the way to get a steak. Just eat the damn steak.

Last edited by DylloS; 09-11-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #4050
ljeum

I'm pretty much going to disregard anything you have to say. You ask no questions before you give your "advice." You can't give blanket statements and try to apply to whatever you like. I'm doing it differently than you. Just accept it. K?

Old 09-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #4051
DylloS

Quote:
I'm pretty much going to disregard anything you have to say. You ask no questions before you give your "advice." You can't give blanket statements and try to apply to whatever you like. I'm doing it differently than you. Just accept it. K?

You can also walk to the grocery store but most of us like to drive. You're trying to lose fat it seems. I'm not sure what the plan is but you seem to think the best way to your goal is a gimmicky 30 day process.

Old 09-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #4052
ljeum

I'm pretty sure pushups are not a gimmick. Neither are pullups for that matter. Now I'm just curious at this point why its so important to you that I not do my workout. You have not suggested an alternative. You mock my diet, yet don't suggest one. You mock my goal while not even knowing it is. You imply that I should just workout hard, not build up to it..knowing nothing about my body type or physical limitations. I believe you mentioned you were a trainer? I don't pretend to be an expert, but I believe it would very ignorant to make assumptions at effective training and diet while have no knowledge of what you are trying to accomplish and what you have to work with. Thanks though, the bit about fat can't turn to muscle completely changed my life and how I will approach every workout in the future

Old 09-12-2014, 10:56 AM   #4053
DylloS

No they aren't gimmicks. Put doing hundreds per day for 30 days is s gimmicky workout. I'm not suggesting anything because you're in love with this **** and have a closed mind. Remember you're the new one here.

Old 09-12-2014, 11:05 AM   #4054
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #4055
ljeum

How gimmicky is going from 119 when I startes to 219? I guess you being here longer should mean something to me?

Old 09-12-2014, 11:24 AM   #4056
ljeum

I may have an open mind if you have something useful to say. If you just want to say what I'm doing sucks. Why the hell should I be open minded about that? Because you have been here longer right..... I'm ready to listen.

Old 09-13-2014, 12:05 PM   #4057
DylloS

Lift weights. Good bye.

Old 09-13-2014, 12:16 PM   #4058
ljeum

Lol. Michael Jackson always shows up