E46 Fanatics Forum banner

H+R Touring Cup Kit vs OEM Sport Package

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jayx2 
#1 ·
How much does the H+R Touring Cup Kit lower the front and rear compared to the OEM Sport Package suspension?

Also, is the H+R Touring Cup Kit much stiffer than the Sport Package?

#2 · (Edited)
Not sure if you are trying to fit this to your M3 but H&R does not make a cup kit for the E46 M3. They do it for the standard non-M3 E46s which lowers cars with the Sport Package .75" Front and .25" rear. If the car does not have sport, then it lowers the car 1.4" Front and .75" Rear.

These will run firmer than your standard suspension in either the Sport or Touring version.

We have all the specs up on our site for you as well: H&R Cup Kit for the E46

#3 ·
Not sure if you are trying to fit this to your M3 but H&R does not make a cup kit for the E46 M3. They do it for the standard non-M3 E46s which lowers cars with the Sport Package .25" Front and .75" rear. If the car does not have sport, then it lowers the car 1.4" Front and .75" Rear.

These will run firmer than your standard suspension in either the Sport or Touring version.

We have all the specs up on our site for you as well: H&R Cup Kit for the E46
Wait, isn't that backwards?

#8 ·
I installed a touring kit on my ZHP and the car is noticeablly lower and stiffer. In my opinion it is ideal for a daily driver if you have to deal with snow in the winter months. My car has splitters installed and I scrape slghtly on some driveways and parking lot entrances now. If I went with the sport kit I would have problems in the winter when I am on 18's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.