E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#234,428 ·
Awesome. I love my keurig bit I definitely got spoiled in Rome by espresso and cappuccinos

#234,431 ·
No. I heard that when they do that, that's an insult toward Americans. More of a tease. Because they don't understand why we make our coffee with water...essentially watering it down. And I knew to simply order, "Une caffe" and didn't say espresso. I also learned to NEVER order a cappuccino after 11am, because according to italians, milk is not good for digestion (before you ask, Italians don't generally eat breakfast. usually maybe a croissant)

#234,432 ·
No. I heard that when they do that, that's an insult toward Americans. More of a tease. Because they don't understand why we make our coffee with water...essentially watering it down. And I knew to simply order, "Une caffe" and didn't say espresso. I also learned to NEVER order a cappuccino after 11am, because according to italians, milk is not good for digestion (before you ask, Italians don't generally eat breakfast. usually maybe a croissant)

#234,434 ·
Italians used to think tomatoes were poisonus weeds, now their whole diet revolves around them. I couldn't give 2 shits what they think, if I want a cappuccino a 4pm make me a cappuccino at 4pm you lazy bunch of slackers. Lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.