E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#165,761 ·
this guy was pretty cool. he was asking me why i didn't have a front plate, so i told him it was because i didn't want to drill holes into my front bumper. then he asked about my front tints and i told him that i didn't want a tint ticket because then i would have to pull them off and reapply them after i sign off the tickets. he knew what was up.... i guess it pays to be honest to cops and not dick them around.

#165,770 ·
hell yeah... just talked myself out of a fix it ticket. the officer had me choose whether i wanted a front plate ticket or tint ticket, and i opted for the front plate. but when he returned from checking my dl and insurance, he said i was free to go. w00t..
Noice. :rofl:

#165,772 ·
that reminds me i really need to get my windows tinted!

you're lucky you got away, unfortunately for me being honest and polite only seems to piss cops off more :(
Flash those teeth moar.

#165,776 ·
Pondering an 18x9 +22 square setup. Wheel wh0r3s, what do you think?

#165,778 ·
go wider, 9.5's all around!
You crazy, lol, but it is an option. Would be +25 at that size.

How hard is it going to be to fit? Haha. I can make custom front fenders, but worried about rears.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.