E46 Fanatics Forum banner

In need of local mechanic! DFW Texas. Look.

5K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  I_LOVE_MY_330Ci 
#1 ·
Ok so I'm pretty sure my transmission is going out seeing as to I've replaced anything else my problem could have started from. I have a 2001 330ci automatic, I'm thinking about doing the manual conversion.
I myself have no mechanical ability and therefore will need a local person who can guide me through what to order, and do. I will be paying someone to help me order the parts, and make the conversion. Preferably if someone on here has done the conversion and would like to make some money on the side. I've looked into it and searched around..now I just have to find someone mechanically inclined to help me.
Thanks you guys!

#10 ·
Darksideracer69 did my manual swap for me :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

#19 ·
Does Cruise Control, Saftey Clutch Engage Switch and etc? If so, I need it done to when/if my auto blows...

#21 · (Edited)
I can never get cruise control to work. It's always been one of those things for a lot of guys. It something about the coding. I think I've read once where someone said recoding with ncs expert would bring back the cruise control. Not sure, I'll have to try it on my car first. And getting the safety switch to work it just wiring. I have it working on my car but on jblocks I wired it different so you don't have to push the clutch to start. Everything else works, reverse lights, kombi. The car will think it's a manual.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Bimmer App

#22 ·
I wish I had cruise control :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.