E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Help.. Independently Appraise My E46?

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Gus330vrum 
#1 ·
this past weekend I had a real scare when a giant tree from the 1800s, literally 1800s, fell on my driveway and hit my house. It just so happened to be the one night in the past three years that I was out past 10:30 PM ! IMAGINE THAT! My car literally would've been squished to a pancake.

now it has me thinking. If my car was totaled, I would definitely not get the value back that it is truly worth, especially after all the time and restoration I put into it. I know it's only a 2001 e46; I know I can get the KBB value of my vehicle and go to all those websites. Quite frankly, I do not think I would get what it is really worth IF IT WAS TOTALED.

I live in Massachusetts. I am basically wondering if anyone knows of a good place I can bring a E-46 and get a real good appraisal.

Additionally, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with doing this type of thing.

Property Residential area Home House Geological phenomenon

Property Vegetation Tree House Home

Home Property House Luxury vehicle Vehicle

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm interested also. Not that mine is worth a whole lot but I have put some hard work into it. I would not be happy if they said they would pay me 5k with all the maintenance I have put into it. That would mean I would have to do it all over again!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#14 ·
Maybe start by posting some photos of the interior, exterior, engine bay, and also include the last seven digits of the VIN so we can look up your car's factory options.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.