E46 325 2001 325it, manual, lightly modded - BC Canada - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars - Private

Complete Cars - Private
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
TRUEDIABLO

My Ride: T100,323it,325xit,Z3
2001 325it, manual, lightly modded - BC Canada

Nice, lightly modified 2001 325 touring, 5-speed manual
Black with tan interior, wood trim and sport seats
Overall very clean car, well maintained- my friend worked at the dealership parts department, so I bought all my parts, fluids, everything from the dealer- all OEM.
Only selling because I must use a truck for work.

-124,XXX miles - I imported it from California when I moved up North a few years ago, originally a Texas car, no rust.
-5-speed manual.
-Tinted rear windows.
-Moon/Sun roof.
-Factory sport package.
-Factory steering wheel controls (radio and cruise control).
-IceLink Ipod adapter (doesn't support charging on current-iPods/iPhones, but otherwise works as it should).
-Infinity speakers (high and low but not mid in the front, just low in the back, I have the tweeters if desired).
-VMR 19" V708 wheels with very low mile tires. Onyx black finish (need refinishing though).
-Lowered with an H&R Cupkit, designed for the touring.
-UUC TSE2 stainless full cat-back exhaust.
-UUC SSK3 short shifter.
-BavAuto carbon fiber shift knob, heavy black leather aftermarket shift boot.
-Cross drilled Brembo rotors with low miles, new pads at the same time (10,000 or so miles on them).
-OEM Euro clear lenses all around, including third brake light (somewhat rare).
-Custom headlights with later e46 OEM Bi-Xenon.
-LED Angel eye's, set as DRLs, also set to come on with interior lights when you unlock the car or open the door.
-Includes rear privacy cover/dog screen, but was removed in pic.
-Recently replaced the power steering pump, flushed and put in new fluid at the same time.
-Plus all the standard features.

Flaws:
-There is a small dent and scrape on the back left corner, came like that, never fixed it.
-The back right wheel bearing needs to be replaced.
-As mentioned above, the finish on the wheels has been flaking off, no real damage to the wheels (very minor curb rash), they just need to be refinished.
-The plastic trim around the front left mid speaker in broken and missing a piece.

$8500
MORE PICS IN CL AD-
http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/cto/4114163691.html

Last edited by TRUEDIABLO; 10-15-2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: More info, price change
TRUEDIABLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
TRUEDIABLO

My Ride: T100,323it,325xit,Z3
Sold

Tags
325it, touring, wagon