E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #1
rsy124

My Ride: JB E46 323ci Vert
Thumbs Up Various E36 & E46 parts for sale + FREE FREE FREE! - North San Jose / Milpitas area

Clearing out the last of my random parts before my move - priority goes to locals for the larger items (pick up in Milpitas / North San Jose area). Buyers have priority to free parts if they want any.

E46 Parts
- E46 Outer Amber Tail Lights (OEM, Convertible) - SOLD
Note: This is for the 2 larger outer pieces only.
- E46 Amber Corners (OEM, Coupe/Convertible) - SOLD
- E46 Amber Sidemarkers (OEM, Coupe/Convertible) - SOLD
- E46 Chrome Grills (OEM, Pre-facelift) - $10
Note: One tends to fall forward out of the hood grill due to broken clips - stays on the car but flops forward.
- E46 Door Handle / Harmon Kardon Tweeter Cover (OEM, Coupe/Convertible, Passenger Side) - $15 OBO
- E46 Front Strut Lower Spring Pads (OEM, new) - $10

FREE E46 Parts - GONE

Important - Please read: All of the following parts are used, but are in working condition. Rather than throwing them into a landfill, I'm hoping some people can get some use out of them (e.g., short on funds, need something temporary to get the car back on the road, etc.). Please be aware that there is the remote risk of using a used water pump - that's the one piece I'd recommend using temporarily.
- E46 Cooling System Parts (Mileage ranges between 35-75k depending on the item):
- Expansion Tank (OEM, no cap)
- Water Pump (OEM)
- Thermostat (OEM)
- Idler Pulley (OEM)
- 3x Tensioner Pulleys (OEM)
- Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses (OEM)
- A/C Belt (OEM)
- Miscellaneous Hose Clamps
- 1x E46 Coil Pack (OEM, pretty sure this was the cause of a misfire, but making it free to help someone else potentially troubleshoot)
- 1x E46 Spark Plug Boot (OEM, working just fine)
- 6x E46 Spark Plugs (NGK, working just fine)

E36 Parts for Sale
- E36 M3 front and rear sway bars with bushings and end links (OEM) - $55
- E36 Trunk handle (OEM, Sedan not sure if there's a difference, repainted white but not clearcoated yet) - $5
- E36 Amber Tail Lights (OEM, Sedan) - $45
- 10x E36 Tail Light Bulb Sockets (OEM) - $15
- Peake Research R5 Basic Service Light Reset Tool - $40
- E36 Non-M Door Moldings - $15
- E36 M3 Brake Pedal (brake switch included) - $10
- E36 Cluster Gauge (OEM, exact miles unknown, between 130-160k) - $25
Note: Probably recommend this for parts as the tachometer is spotty and requires resetting the gauge each time before driving in order to function correctly).
- E36 Fuse Box Cover (OEM, with spare fuses and puller) - $10
- E36 Analog Climate Control Unit (OEM) - $20
Note: No faceplate included.
- E36 Lamin-X Fog Light 40mil Kit (new) - $10
Note: Slightly wavy from storage but should flatten and smooth upon application.
- E36 Timing Chain Tensioner and Camshaft parts (OEM) - $10
- E36 Motorsport Strut Mount Covers (OEM Motorsport) - $20
- E36 Door Panel Clips (OEM, new, ~20x) - SOLD
- 101 Performance Projects for your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000 (signed by author!) - $15
- Umnitza Predator Xenix H1 Bulbs - SOLD
- 1x H1 HID Bulb, HID Wiring Harness, HID Ballast Brackets - $10

FREE E36 Parts

Important - Please read: All of the following parts are used, but are in working condition. Rather than throwing them into a landfill, I'm hoping some people can get some use out of them (e.g., short on funds, need something temporary to get the car back on the road, etc.). Please be aware that there is the remote risk of using a used water pump - that's the one piece I'd recommend using temporarily.
- E36 Water Pump (Metal Impeller)
- E36 Fan Switch (OEM, from 1993 325i) - GONE
- Box of Random Parts (Highlights include sideskirt clips, new exhaust gaskets, sway bar bushings, door molding clips/plugs, oil pan drain plug, new black door lock knob, metal motorsport engine oil cap, door molding)
- E36 A-Pillar Cover (Sedan, Driver's Side, Gray)
Note: 2 of 3 clips are broken.

Other Parts for Sale
- 2x PIAA 9004/HB1 Xtreme White Plus bulbs - $10
- 2x PIAA H3a Xtreme bulbs (4150k) - $15
- 2x Catz Fog Lights with extra set of H3a bulbs - $20

More FREE Parts
- 3x BMW Roundels (1 OEM that is starting to show separation in the clear layer, 1 Carbon Fiber with a clear layer that is starting to disintegrate, 1 Carbon Fiber that is worn down quite a bit)
- 6x H4 bulbs (6000-8000k)
- 3x H4 bulbs (4300k)
- 2x 9006 bulbs (4300k)

Once again, priority goes to locals for the larger items (pick up in Milpitas / North San Jose area). Buyers have priority to free parts if they want any. Cash or Paypal as gift only. Shipping not included in prices above. Thanks!

Last edited by rsy124; 01-06-2015 at 07:12 PM.
rsy124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-30-2014, 01:09 AM   #2
hoppyE46

My Ride: 2002 325 Cic
rsy124

I'd be interested in the expansion tank. I'm in the easy bay, PM me with best times and location for pick up.

hoppy
hoppyE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:05 PM   #3
Chicopupi

My Ride: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppyE46 View Post
rsy124

I'd be interested in the expansion tank. I'm in the easy bay, PM me with best times and location for pick up.

hoppy
I also need the resivor tank I'm calling dibbs

Last edited by Chicopupi; 12-30-2014 at 04:09 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Chicopupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:13 PM   #4
Chicopupi

I am willing to pay shipping and handling on the resivor tank and the door handle cup right side. Pm me quote. My liner on the passanger's door speaker cover is glued on because it fell off.

Thanks please choose me.

Last edited by Chicopupi; 12-30-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #5
rsy124

List updated and PMs replied
Old 01-02-2015, 04:00 PM   #6
rsy124

Some prices lowered as well
Old 01-02-2015, 11:29 PM   #7
Chicopupi

Hi i will like to get my money back i sent you through paypal because my checking went negative thanks in advance
Old 01-02-2015, 11:43 PM   #8
rsy124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicopupi View Post
Hi i will like to get my money back i sent you through paypal because my checking went negative thanks in advance
Alright, refunding your money. Apologies for being wary of doing so earlier - just sounded slightly sketchy initially. Ready to ship out your item whenever you get your banking setup adjusted. Thanks!
Old 01-05-2015, 11:40 PM   #9
Chicopupi

I have a collection of mags if you're interested on trading for the door speaker cover. Interested? You will love to read and they are in good condition.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:13 PM   #10
rsy124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicopupi View Post
I have a collection of mags if you're interested on trading for the door speaker cover. Interested? You will love to read and they are in good condition.
Sorry, just looking to sell as I'm getting ready for a move and would like to have fewer things than I started with Thanks for your offer though! The door speaker cover is still up for grabs once you get your banking setup resolved.

Updated the list and lowered some prices. Bump!

Tags
e36, e46, for sale, free, fs