E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars - Private

Complete Cars - Private
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
jkarangelen

My Ride: m3
Post E36 m3 sedan 1997 Cosmos black

Hello! I am reluctantly considering selling my e36 m3 sedan. I have owned the car for the past few years and it has been a blast.
(pictures) http://www.panjo.com/buy/e36-m3-seda...s-black-229589

My reason for selling is that the car was recently in a front end collision and I don't have enough time to finish the project.

After the accident the car needed a new radiator headlights, hood, fenders, bumper, and wiring in the front, I have all the body pieces and as you can see in the pictures I have started to install the everything.

The car is currently in the works but I have been able to take it out and drive around my neighborhood with minimal issues. The car currently needs the front end to be fitted properly (the panel gap is a little off) and There is headlight wiring that needs to be done in the engine bay. Also as you can see in the pictures the car needs paint.

In the past two years I have been doing tons of mods and working on the car non stop below is a list of all the things I have done thus far.

- The entire interior in this car has been completely redone and as you can see I went form gray to Magma and I decided to go black with the carpets. The front seats are powered and work great. There are new BMW floor mats front and back also the rear deck Capet was redone and looks great. The headliner is in great condition and there are no sags.

- I had HiTech Transmissions install a low mileage e36 transmission in the car and they also installed a new clutch about 6 months ago. There are less than 1000 miles on the new clutch/tranny and the car also has a fantastic short shift kit that shortens the throw and makes shifting a dream.

- The cooling system on this car has been completely redone as the car is high mileage and these systems fail with high mileage. I installed a Stewart performance metal water-pump and replaced the radiator and thermostat as well as the radiator and many of the hoses. While I did this I installed a custom temp sensor that is mounted in one of the lines and a digital temp gauge that is hidden in the dash and all you can see are numbers (in ferinheight). The install is very clean and and it allows you to easily monitor the coolant temp as the stock gauge is of no use. I also have installed a Mishimoto electric fan that is made specifically for the e36 and it works great keeping the car cool. Additionally I have a mishimoto full aluminum expansion tank that Is on presale from mishimoto that I just got and will include with the car.

-I added a magnaflow exhaust that is custom made by magnaflow for the e36. It saves a TON of weight and sounds fantastic at all times

-this car also has a very high quality sound system. About 6 months ago I completely redid the entire system. I added a 5 channel kicker amplifier that powers 4 kicker speakers and a 12 inch kicker sub that is in the trunk. The head-unit is by Alpine and the sound in this car is fantastic.

-The rims that are currently on the car are there just to drive on temporarily, I have a set of new apex arc 8 wheels with new square 245s (Michelin pilot super sports) that have yet to see the road. I also have a 75mm stud kit by Apex for these rims that will be included.

I am listing this car along with ALL the parts and extras that I have listed above that I have for 6400. I'm selling it like this because hopefully someone will buy everything and get a great deal on all these parts and finish building this sweet m3.

I have TONS of extras that will be included in the sale and I can show all of them to an interested buyer.

If the car does not sell at this price I am going to part everything out. There are TONS of high value parts on this car and I would like to sell it as a package but if there is no buyer I will gladly sell individual parts
I have over 12k invested!

ALSO! I am willing to just sell the car as is with no extras, if you were looking to do so make me an offer

call or text me at 7033386955 anytime about the car/shipping_a_
jkarangelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.

Tags
e36