Any E46 JIC Magic Cross Competition Coilovers - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2016, 07:47 PM   #1
mystermykee

My Ride: 05 M3
JIC Magic Cross Competition Coilovers

*EDIT: Price and mileage* $850

Hello all,

I put my car back to stock and selling my JIC Magic Cross Competition coilovers, aka "Moton's on a budget." These came off my 2005 M3. I was originally on a set of BC Racing coils and even though BCs are probably the best bang for your buck, the ride quality does not compare to JICs. If I had to do it all over again, I would rather buy a used set of good quality coils like JIC, AST, or TCKs before thinking about buying a NEW set of BCs-just my honest opinion. I'm sure others can relate.

I bought these from another member in great condition and they still ride really well. I've probably put about 20k miles on them? Dampers still have full adjustability and are in good condition- 15 from full soft, to middle setting, to the most stiffest setting are noticeably different. The RSMs that come with the JICs are pretty beefy so need to get another set.

The dampers are currently mated with Swift Springs. The stock JIC setup was too stiff for me (10kg front 14kg rear). The Swift Springs are (9kg front 10kg rear) so this can go onto a non M e46 as well. I believe this is perfect for spirited street driving with occasional track use. If you like it more stiff then put the JIC springs back on haha.

Everything pictured will be included.
- JIC dampers w/Swift springs and Swift helper springs
- rear spring adjustable perches
- Rogue rear spring perch reinforcement plates
- Front upper perch reinforcement plates
- Spanner wrenches
- extra set up of front adjustment knobs
- Will include original JIC springs as well. The fonts aren't pictured but they're in my garage somewhere lol

Price: $850 plus shipping for EVERYTHING.
Mileage: 30-40k miles. Still handles well and in good condition. May need a rebuild for the long haul.

Shoot me a PM or email me for a faster response. huynhm525@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Myke

Last edited by mystermykee; 01-29-2016 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Price and mileage
mystermykee is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-25-2016, 12:37 PM   #2
mystermykee

Happy Monday bump!
Old 01-27-2016, 01:53 PM   #3
mystermykee

Happy hump day bump! No interest? Price too high? Open to feedback
Old 01-28-2016, 02:43 AM   #4
Original

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystermykee View Post
Happy hump day bump! No interest? Price too high? Open to feedback
According to your M3forum post. These coilovers have around 30,000-40,000 miles. I believe that the price seems a little too high as they will need to be rebuilt for sure.
Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:05 AM   #5
mystermykee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original View Post
According to your M3forum post. These coilovers have around 30,000-40,000 miles. I believe that the price seems a little too high as they will need to be rebuilt for sure.
Thanks.

Edited posted and price for any of you who are interested.

$1000 plus shipping.

Last edited by mystermykee; 01-28-2016 at 11:10 AM.
mystermykee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:48 PM   #6
mystermykee

EDIT Price lowered $850

Tags
coil overs, coilovers, jic, suspension