E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-13-2016, 06:28 PM   #81
2000E46FL

My Ride: 2000 323i manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE46 View Post
The societal rants are a little ridiculous. You seem to think you're some exception to the majority culture. You're not.
I think you misunderstood me I was was NOT trying to say my situation was somehow more important because I'm sure it happens like this all the time . The point I was making is how inefficient and wasteful the whole system is it's rather antiquated . I'm sure for reasons that insurance companies repair shops and lawyers want it this way. Greed They are only making things worse
yeah I have a disability called aspergers which affects my grammar and spelling. When I was 6 Tested an iq of 137 which is higher than yours ! Your just pissed I was right lol

Last edited by 2000E46FL; 04-13-2016 at 06:33 PM.
2000E46FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 06:56 PM   #82
WDE46

My Ride: '13 128i, '04 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000E46FL View Post
I think you misunderstood me I was was NOT trying to say my situation was somehow more important because I'm sure it happens like this all the time . The point I was making is how inefficient and wasteful the whole system is it's rather antiquated . I'm sure for reasons that insurance companies repair shops and lawyers want it this way. Greed They are only making things worse
yeah I have a disability called aspergers which affects my grammar and spelling. When I was 6 Tested an iq of 137 which is higher than yours ! Your just pissed I was right lol

Oh so that means you totally missed my sarcasm. I don't work for BMW.

I've never taken an IQ test because it has no bearing on anything really.

You are seeing conspiracies where there is nothing.

I have a dream that one day our children will live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of
their skin but by the color of their coolant.
WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:32 PM   #83
2000E46FL

Cmon [/URL]No, no conspiracy , just people who don't care to think for themselves and blindly accept everything they are told . your kidding right? those conspiracy people are the worst . Seriously they had engeneers and scientists demonstrate and explain how the World Trade Center collapsed from burning jet fuel. The " truther" I think they call themselves says "I saw a controlled demolition of a building on tv once and it kinda looked like that so that's difinitive proof screw forensic science". I think the complete opposite I think most conspiracy theories are just the opposite and made up by exaggerated imagination what the true story in any of those theories is most likely much more simple .I met someone once who told me that some planet is gonna hit earth because they saw a YouTube video a guy shot with his super duper Sony2000000xmaxbs model camera and looked at the sun with it and right away he's like we're all gonna die . F**k nasa and the Hubble man I'm Joe Shmoe with a Sony from bestbuy . Really???lol

Last edited by 2000E46FL; 04-13-2016 at 08:40 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:40 PM   #84
WDE46

Car is to be totalled, value?

You're making up theories because you're mad that your 16 year old 323 isn't worth ****. Get over it. Basically no car from 1999 is worth anything. I expect to get 6-7k for my 2004 if it gets totaled and it's in impeccable condition. It's basically worthless. So I'll drive it for 100K more miles hopefully.

Last edited by WDE46; 04-13-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:54 PM   #85
2000E46FL

Not making up theories. Planned obsolescence is not a theory it's a confirmed marketing practice. You sound more upset because you never realized that manufactures do this and you just been pissing money away buying Blose excuse me Bose and sonos products thinking they are really quality. Your a lemming bro hate to break it to you . Oh man is that why Bose always has their overpriced garbage products on display where you can't compare to any others . Sonos fine if you like the network and streaming ability great buy a stand alone and add it to real equipment don't just buy their overpriced junk speakers and amps why ?? I know you own either Bose or sonos and possibly a beats audio product . And I know this because I can feel your thoughts or lack of. That is .lol

Last edited by 2000E46FL; 04-13-2016 at 08:58 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:59 PM   #86
WDE46

Car is to be totalled, value?

Actually I'm a product development engineer for an automotive supplier so I know more about manufacturing and product design than you can ever hope to.

You're incoherent. Just making **** up about stuff you think I buy? Seriously **** yourself, retard. Your disability is no excuse to just be flat out ignorant and presumptuous.

FYI I own Audio Technica headphones.

Last edited by WDE46; 04-13-2016 at 09:00 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:04 PM   #87
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: E60M
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE46 View Post
FYI I own Audio Technica headphones.

Better put some Neosporin on that burn!

Seriously, though, that 323 is toast. You may be able to negotiate a bit higher due to condition, but I'd be shocked if you got more than a few thousand.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:07 PM   #88
2000E46FL

Ok there's why your so sore . I said "bmw sales associate" ok clearly I shouldn't have picked something that specific . " Work in the automotive industry" . So I was pretty dam close to being right . Enjoy your sonos and Bose products . Goodnight .
Old 04-13-2016, 09:10 PM   #89
WDE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000E46FL View Post
Ok there's why your so sore . I said "bmw sales associate" ok clearly I shouldn't have picked something that specific . " Work in the automotive industry" . So I was pretty dam close to being right . Enjoy your sonos and Bose products . Goodnight .

I don't own any. Enjoy your ass-burgers.

Tags
330xi, 6mt, totalled