E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars - Private

Complete Cars - Private
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2016, 06:34 PM   #1
euroE28M5

My Ride: 1988 E28 M5
Send a message via MSN to euroE28M5
2003 330I 6Spd Steel Blue Non-M Sport (Canada)

Hello,

I am selling my 2003 BMW 330I. I believe I am the 3rd owner of the car. The honest reason why I am selling this car is because I bought it for a good price ( I work at a dealership ) and on impulse, have no room to keep it plus could use the money to pay off student debt.

So the car is a 2003 330I Steel Blue. 6 Speed manual. Car is basically fully loaded, has auto dip and auto dimming mirrors, Harman Kardon sound system, 6CD Changer, Blue-Tooth, Multi Function steering wheel, Xenon Headlights, leather interior with lumbar support and memory seats, heated seats, power seats, M performance black kidney grills, new 6 speed leather shifter knob. Most recent things done to the car are, valve cover gasket, oil change, coolant flush, and power steering flush.

Car is accident free and 98% of the body is rust free. There are some bubbling starting to happen on the usual E46 spots, the hood has a few stone chips.

For safety It shouldn't need anything has lots of new parts like,

Pulleys
Belts
Tensioners
Coolant reservoir tank
Coolant Pump
T-Stat
Valve Cover Gasket
Multiple Fluid flushes
***NO LEAKS***

Also have service history that was performed on the vehicle.

Everything works perfectly, AC blows ice cold.

Very recently check engine light came on, not sure what it is yet but will get it scanned, although there is no performance loss and the car drives and idles perfectly. Might need an alternator in the near future as it is making a little bit of noise on idle, brakes and clutch are good. No play in the shifter. Windows and sunroof go up and down perfectly. Sound system is amazing. Car is very quick.

Not in a rush to sell it but would like to see it go to a good home, this car still has lots of life left in it. $5000Firm.

Please call, text or email Tomas,

( 416 ) - 451 4975

Serious Inquires only Please.

***picture coming soon or please Pm me as i am new and not sure how to upload pictures yet!!***
2003 E46 330I ( Daily / Beater ) A.k.a Misty

-Tomas
euroE28M5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:17 AM   #2
DrewZ

My Ride: '01 740iS, '00 323iA
Quote:
Originally Posted by euroE28M5 View Post
$5000Firm.
USD or CAD?
Old 04-14-2016, 06:10 PM   #3
euroE28M5

My Ride: 1988 E28 M5
Send a message via MSN to euroE28M5
Quote: