E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#195,044 · (Edited)

new shirt for spring/summer (and fall/winter .. since this is LA)
had merchandise credit to spend at banana republic + they emailed me a 40% off one full price item code that is only good for today
so how can i refuse?

i'm showing the colored cuff and placket on purpose because we had a little discussion about those details on shirts in the YMWDLOM thread
("young men who dress like old men" for the uninitiated)

#195,045 ·
Lol @ serial killer joke.

Looks good Ed. Banana republic used to be my fave store. Then I got a family.

I pulled an Ed today and spent all day recovering. I didn't get home till 630 this morn...I will never sign up for ot on the same day I have court again

#195,046 ·
Drove by the neighbors house today, his garage was open. Parked inside were Bentley and a Ferrari. Boss

#195,049 ·
you deserved it
Deserved what?

The house is the biggest model you can buy here. He's from Nevada, he lives out there. His grandson bought a house in my community so he bought one too so "he has a place to stay when he comes to visit"

#195,056 ·
Wtf? In pomona? Where the fuck is that? And drug dealer. Maybe you could get a promotion if you bust him. Be a nice neighbor and get to know him better. :4ngie: ask him for a cup of "$ugar"
Remember, I live north of the 10, the non ghetto part. Sandwiched in between Claremont and la Verne

#195,058 · (Edited)
Remember, I live north of the 10, the non ghetto part. Sandwiched in between Claremont and la Verne
oh you live in the imaginary part.

lol as a person who grew up in pomona. ill tell you no such part exist. but it is honestly getting a lot better. there are area that are nice and not dangerous but i still consider the city as a whole ghetto. there are areas where i would even like to live in in pomona. have you been to the historic area in the central part? or in the night area by 2nd street? have you been to the lake?

#195,059 ·
I've actually thought of becoming an executive driver...I've already gone to a driving school

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.