E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#166,402 ·
I wonder how loud my car is..... not nearly as loud as yours... but I get mixed reactions from SGC, some say it is loud, some say it isn't...
Then it's probably just right, haha.

#166,405 ·
talking about s54s being loud. Gonna get it bar'd anytime soon?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Bimmer App
Yeah, I will. Have just had a lot going on so I haven't had time to take care of the exhaust.

#166,407 ·
#166,410 ·
Im lowering my car and it's not going any lower I hope I'm not bottoming out on the shocks :eek:

#166,415 ·
:rofl: actually, went to lunch with the wife. she went to get her nails did, I went next door and stuffed my face. But when I was done eating I went over and hung out with her. I was probably there 30 minutes and wanted to vomit....... I don't know how they deal with the smell all day.

#166,416 ·
:rofl: actually, went to lunch with the wife. she went to get her nails did, I went next door and stuffed my face. But when I was done eating I went over and hung out with her. I was probably there 30 minutes and wanted to vomit....... I don't know how they deal with the smell all day.
they don't have to, you were only in there for 30 minutes...

:lmao:

:confused:

:eeps:

#166,420 ·
Albee keeps telling me some detailing product smells like a nail salon. I'm kinda curious what they smell like now. :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.