E46 Fanatics Forum banner

The Modded ZHP's Only Thread

101K views 272 replies 105 participants last post by  saschaplease 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about swapping the '00 M coupe for an '04 ZHP sedan and want to see what all of you have done with your cars. Interior, exterior, engine, suspension, etc. Not that I'll be compiling ideas or anything ;)

Lets see those beautiful ZHP's!

#15 ·
These are some great looking cars so far.

I figured that the only real options were premium pkg., sun roof, and nav., other than that was would one look for?

zhp6mt, you have to post pics when you toss the coilovers on your car. I love the look of a lower stance on the E46. Did the Dinan chip and intake make any legitimate difference in power?

bimmerbum, do elaborate. Why would you want a ZHP over your E55?

I notice some splitters on a few of the cars posted up so far; are they OEM Clubsport or aftermarket replicas? Are any of the replicas even worth looking into, or do they just fit terribly?

What about exhausts on these cars? Any recommendations?

#18 ·
zhp6mt, you have to post pics when you toss the coilovers on your car. I love the look of a lower stance on the E46. Did the Dinan chip and intake make any legitimate difference in power?
I would definetly say that the chip+Cai+Exhaust combined increased the performance but have no dyno tests. That's really about all you can do other than a super charger. The suspension is next then possiably brakes and sways if needed.
As far as packages... I dont know. I found this one a few years back it's pretty stripped inside and I like it.

#19 ·
before I sold it:

-TMS sway bars
-3.46 differential
-OEM M3 strut bar
-OEM Alarm
-OEM rear side window sunshades
-255/35/18 all around on OEM 135M's (18x8.5'') = no understeer
-Clubsport splitters
-Blackout grill
-6K Angel Eyes
-DIY clutch stop
-Zeckhausen modified CDV
-Hardwired Valentine V1

#37 ·
So still a ZHP...:D You are Ahead alot of other people...:eeps:

#40 ·
why'd you change your front bumper?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.