E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPF RHD "Right Hand Drive" TWIN TURBO KIT - SHIPPED!!

10K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  BMW E465 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#3 ·
We shipped our first RHD "Right Hand Drive" TWIN TURBO kit TODAY!! We'll be shipping another one in two weeks.

This kit is bad to the bone and has all the latest and greatest HPF technologies that we incorporated in our LHD turbo systems that now have over 3 million miles on them.

These twin turbo kits spool SOOO fricken fast :)

Here's a link to all the details... http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/partdetails/HPF/Turbos/Turbo_Kits/E46_M3_RHD_Twin/18713

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aWR3PGwdJE

Hi Chris, I'm very excited this kit is coming! The video you have made is awesome

#8 ·
Hi Chris, good holiday? I've tracked my kit, it's arrived in my country :)

#9 ·
Excellent. I can't wait to here what you think of it. Please read EVERY SINGLE PAGE of the instruction manual and follow it very closely. It has three full color pictures on every page along with the text. I highly recommend using a highlighter and marking off every page after you complete it.

Chris.

#10 ·
Here's a comparison of power between the HPF Stage 1 LHD turbo system and the HPF Stage 1 RHD turbo system along with GT110's dyno graphs with his S50B30 single vanos system using the same GT2252 Turbos

Here's a comparison between a "stock" M3, one with our LHD stage 1 turbo kit with a Precision 67 and one with our RHD twin turbo kit with the GT22s.

HPF LHD vs HPF RHD vs Stock on Pump Gas

GT110's dyno graphs with the GT2252 turbos on an S50B30 on Pump Gas

HPF LHD vs HPF RHD vs Stock on Race Gas

GT110's dyno graphs with the GT2252 turbos on an S50B30 on Race Gas

#13 ·
Cheers mav :)

#14 ·
My cars all up and running now, just need it tuned. But the cars away now being re-trimmed inside :)

#21 ·
Sorry,havent been on here in a while, been so busy, cars all trimmed up inside now,I've been messing with new air filter ideas too and have polished up the top mount housing ready for this years shows,and mag feature,gonna remake the lower charge pipe as its close to the ground as my cars quite low, also ordered some custom built wheels with 11" rears to help put the power down as my 9.5's are just not up to it anymore. Also still not got it fine tuned yet :/

#23 ·
Hi Chris, how are things? I expect your flat out getting stuff done for mfest? Starting on my rear subframe re-enforcement plates and updated bushes soon, can't wait to get it all done and tuned. Mag feature coming up soon after and shows to get to ;)

#24 ·
Yes, we are definitely slammed beyond belief. Our shop staff has been pulling all nighters to have both of our cars ready. We are really cutting it close this year, maybe closer than ever but we will be there to represent.

I can't wait to see your car all dialed and the mag feature. Keep us posted.

Chris.

#26 ·
Cover mag feature this month in pbmw magazine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.