E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh*t just got real

9K views 48 replies 29 participants last post by  Bdave 
#1 ·

We at HorsepowerFreaks are proud to announce our new business relationship with John Reed Racing (www.johnreedracing.com).
If you've ever heard of 1800rwhp Under Ground Racing Lamborghinis than you've heard of some of John's work. Feel free to check out
his blog at http://johnreedracing.blogspot.com/

John's first task here will be to finish all 4 stages of our HPF Turbo Z4M using an AEM "Gen 2" EMS. He has also been chartered with
the tuning, training and internal support of new HPF applications including our 135i and 335i single turbo kits and the growth of our
existing E46 M3 platform. This is an exciting time for us as we venture into 2013 with new capabilities and the ability to bring
products to market more quickly. If you want to hear more about what we're going to be doing next feel free to email us directly
at sales@horsepowerfreaks.com. Take care.

Chris.

See less See more
#45 ·
Hopefully John will fall in love with our M's from the E30 to the present. I heard that several of the HPF employees own earlier M's, so he (John) will get a chance to become even more charmed with our Bavarian car roots.

Then, make a STANK load of power! :evil:

HPF and meth injection will always be a trend because of world wide sporadic availability of E85. And despite some controversy meth injection does work extremely well. But I do see a future for more HPF E85 tunes with the advent of AEM Infinity Flex capabilities coming on line at some point.

#46 · (Edited)
I know as a Canadian (we don't get e85) I'd like to see 94 octane tune and 94 octane with meth as an option in addition to the 91 setup. Also with the 6766 and the tubular manifold top mount and qick spool and VE based computer with decent traction control. Also would like to be able to peak under the computers hood and have real time monitoring via laptop. :) probably a low priority with other projects in the works

#47 · (Edited)
If you have the software there is PLENTY you can monitor via a laptop. I have seen it done..but just for tuning purposes, not for display only. I suppose...why not?

I didn't know 94 was so readily available. You should have that tune available to look at. Would it be hard for HPF ton get a hold of the exact same gas in Oregon somehow? Somebody would have to ship it in, I would think. Maybe ship the car full of 94?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.