E46 Fanatics Forum banner

E46 M3 Turbo S

11K views 91 replies 38 participants last post by  AlpineM 
#1 ·

E46 M3 Turbo Kit is finished, testing on DYNO DYNAMICS and on the road continues.

Detailed webpage will come come soon.

See less See more
#5 ·
oow I like the "plaque" you got in on the engine bay..

as for turbos and such, I really do have respect for your left wing plot to slap turbos on every e46 models. Even though theres been alot of bashing, you got balls to brings it to a public forum and with all your experience with kits that fail and some kits that don't fair as well:) . Its nice seeing some one push the envelope always. Keep up the good werk (jumps into flame suit)

#7 ·
Turbocharger sits on the exhaust side.

A hand made TUBULAR exhaust manifold replaces original headers.

Standard M3 produces 264 wheel horsepower (air fuel ratios very lean)

M3 Turbo S produces 420 wheelhosepower @ 8 psi.

Boost pressure will be increased up to 11 psi.

A detailed video of TURBO S will be at our webpage once we finish testing and mapping @ 11 psi.

#15 ·
So how much for this turbo kit?

#16 ·
with all respect,just dont say "finished" and say your testing and mapping. Say your finished with hardware, and then say your in the process of mapping and testing. This is where people will bash you Mr.Mert.

#18 ·
Congratulations on the new kit.

Have you done anything to address the dismal customer service you displayed with Hung?

Frankly, I don't care if you come out with the Instant Bolt-On Massively Awesome Blower/Turbo/NOS/Flux Capacitor if your systems come shipped in 19 packages over the course of five months with no directions.

#21 ·
Mert you have a very very hard crowd to please, you have to do ALOT to please us. Sure not many of us can afford one of your kits but if you please us, the word will pass around. Its like free advertisment and people with $$$ will come flying towards you.

Goodluck and I hope you can please us.
~Sherif

#22 ·
I dont know about this, i like the pics i must say. And Iam very happy by the 429 figuer at 8psi, we need to see some pics of the dyno of your "Work in Progress Kit" which is OK, at least you are makeing one and no one else that i know is saying or doing anything about it. Lets hope this kit dont flop and you get something solid here, i know of alot of people that would love to turbo there M3.

#26 ·
I dont know about this, i like the pics i must say. And Iam very happy by the 429 figuer at 8psi, we need to see some pics of the dyno of your "Work in Progress Kit" which is OK, at least you are makeing one and no one else that i know is saying or doing anything about it. Lets hope this kit dont flop and you get something solid here, i know of alot of people that would love to turbo there M3.
:mischief: There are a few stateside in the works as you say this. Hardware really is only like a 1/5th of the bs you go through though.

#24 ·
Wheres the dyno sheet?

#28 ·
There are a couple custom ones, and the tuners I know of that are working on them are keeping it under wraps at the moment. I think its going to be one of those "don't want to make a big scene and then have it not work" type of deals. HPfreaks and Technik were putting a kit together though, so thats one for you.

#29 ·
Technik is currently working on that kit- it's a very well designed unit, it's going to be worth the wait! Samir/Zolti + HP freaks = lots of power !! because we all know that turbo is :craig:

#34 ·
I believe Technik is no longer tuning HP freak's turbo cars.

last month, Housepower Freak hired AEM's lead Engine Management Engineer to tune their turbo BMWs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.