E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Driver Ed at Roebling Road - Nov 7-9

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  DarkSideDE 
#1 ·
Hello,

I would like to invite you to The Dark Side's Driver Ed - at Roebling Road Raceway, Savannah, GA.

The track has a Lapping Day on Friday, Nov. 7. It is only for folks who have put in their seat time -- and without a doubt, are solo drivers.

Saturday and Sunday is the DE. We have 5 run groups - from Novice to Instructor and everything in between. Our event starts on Friday, with tech at the track and hospitality at our host hotel.

Saturday we invite the boys & girls from the B&G Club of HHI - to be with us for classroom, lunch and a family parade. (They are our charity and receive the proceeds.) That night, we enjoy a good old fashioned pig pickin' at the track. Sunday, business as usual -- back on track.

If you would care to join us - we'd love to have you there. We have been awarded the BeerTech Seal of Approval recently, and are proud of it.

Information and applications are available at www.darksidede.com or you can always 1/1 me here if you have any questions.

Hope to see you in November.

See less See more
#2 ·
P.S. I thought I'd add this announcement:

Good News.

If you were scared of doing Driver Eds because your insurance company would not insure you - fear not. Our group, The Dark Side has been approved as an HPDE by Lockton-Affinity, and you can now, if you are a participant, insure your car for our 3-day event, all at one handy dandy price. If you are interested - we've posted some details at:
http://darksidede.com/DEInsurance.html

and from there you can click on articles and other info. All other questions can be addressed to our agent, Ryan Staub. Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.