E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone from St. Louis?

379K views 3K replies 108 participants last post by  Feffman 
#1 ·
?:hi:

#875 ·
my girlfriend wants to two-tone my interior with suede on my doors. She just did her brother's car (for whatever reason, he wanted OD greed suede on his light gray panels (Mazda 6). He told me that it looked really "sick". I told him "that's funny, that's the first feeling that came to me, as well.")

Oh, and I was thinking all week "You know what? This I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here show is amazing, but what it really needs is another obscure Baldwin brother." And who walks in to join Stephen Baldwin? None other than Daniel Baldwin!!!!! I know, seriously!

#877 ·
just found out that I gotta drive up to Iowa for a family thing, leaving today and coming back sunday, so there is a chance I might make the show if I get back early enough but not positive.... damn..... what time does it start/end pat?

Oh and sucks to hear about the wait list man.... guess its going to be a pretty big show

#888 ·
my last weekend in Missouri for the foreseeable future ...:bawling::excited:

the couple times I got to get out to STL were fun

packing (even though I don't have a lot of "stuff") is a PITA. I've gotten almost everything I own here (minus the big stuff) into less than 20 liquor boxes

#895 ·
Mityvac

Wow these Oil Extractors are great!!! I never knew about them until running across an ad on the plane. I just got mine and it made changing oil pretty enjoyable in 100 degree weather :p I love having the oil filter on top, I barely got my hands dirty. Anyone else use em?

I did change the oil for 3 other non-BMWs and it was a hassle going under for the filters. Not sure if I will use the Mityvac for those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.