E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Do Meyle HD Tie Rods Exist?

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  BigDRick323 
#1 ·
So Im going to change out my tie rod assemblies before I go get an alignment. Im looking online at various vendors sites and I cant seem to find a Meyle HD tie rod assembly. I looked on the Meyle HD website and they make a HD tie rod assembly for the E90 but nothing for E46. Im happy with the HD control arms and bushings so I wanted to run them on the tie rods as well. Seems like Meyle only makes a standard tie rod assembly and not an HD one. Am I correct? FCP and Turner both sell Meyle tie rod assemblies but make no mention of them being HD.

#5 ·
I called FCP, only people open pacific time after work, and the guy said he wasn't sure, then he looked and said they were but not too confidently. On some sites the lemforders are actually cheaper too. Figured I'd try to upgrade.

#9 ·
Did we get a solution on this? I am doing suspension refresh and looking at meyle tie rod ends also

#11 ·
Can the meyle do the easy ball joint replacement?

Sent from my LG-MS870 using BimmerApp mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.