E46 Fanatics Forum banner

WTB [VIC] windscreen washer pump for E46 330ci

3K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Ballistic325 
#1 ·
After a windscreen washer fluid pump for a E46 330ci.

Prefer local pick up . reply with a contact number aswell

#18 ·
OP, if you're in a big hurry, just drain the reservoir and swap the pumps. I'm pretty sure they're the same. I also have the cold weather package but deactivated the headlight washers (fuse removal) cos the left one developed a leak after I removed the headlight for the AE install.
Then you can get the pump of your choice & install it at your leisure & save some $$.

#22 ·
^ I thought it was every third wash (likely to be wrong here) and don't think that your lights need to be on for them to be washed (could be wrong here too).

What I can say with certainty is that they don't get washed every time you do the windscreen wash! I'll see a bit of a spray mist come up from the front of my car every few windscreen washes, but I always lose count of how many between headlight squirts.

Oh yeah, and my washer pump failed about a year ago. Got it replaced with an OEM while it was at the mechanic for like $80.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.