E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Whos in Michigan and where?

138K views 726 replies 157 participants last post by  ZiprHead 
#1 ·
Trying to start a list or somthing to meet other BMW drivers in your area. Write down area you live in and car you drive... see if we can make this work haha

#2 ·
My BMW is my daily crappy day driver..

Leland, Michigan
Rudy

Gold 00 323Ci
Carbonfiber Hood
Beyren 18x9 wheels
Bridgestone 235-40-18 front 255-35-18 rear
Shark fin
all new OEM brake system
Carbonfber short ram intake
Muffler delete with resonated dual tip
HID 8000k kit
Double din DVD pioneer touch screen
Rear window spoiler

Summer car 94 civic 350whp street/track car
Winter car 04 Explorer... lift ..17's....33' tires and more

#4 ·
In Detroit, Wayne State campus
2003 325i jet black, premium package
powdercoated wheels, smoked corners, 6k HID's/Orion V2's
facelift euro tails, zhp exhaust/no resonators, cosmos racing cold air intake, pioneer double din/nav, various int mods.

always looking to meet other fanatics :thumbsup:

#5 ·
In lansing Michigan, Just moved from jersey for school
2002 oriental blue 330ci, sport package
No mods, still stocks, minor changes Smoked rear leds smoked corners and side corners, and matte brills

Just moved about a weeks ago, soo def looking for something out here

#10 ·
Ann Arbor, MI
2004 M3 Black. Dinan Stage 3 software, Dinan cold air intake, 19" Volk TE-37's, H&R Springs, Meisterschaft GT Stainless Race

Attachments

#18 ·
You didn't happen to pick up that alpine white 99 323i on Ann Arbor Craigslist that was listed for $2,500 did you? If you did I'm jealous!

I Live in Harbor Springs, then Traverse City in the summer, and Mount Pleasant during the school year. I'm Currently driving a white 99.5 A4 2.8Q 5spd. but I've owned 2 e36's (93 325is & 93 325i) and 2 e46's (99 328i & 00 323i) and I'm looking to get another e46 soon.

#26 ·
Grand Rapids here.

#27 ·
Grand Rapids<<<Use to live in Macomb

#34 · (Edited)
Darn, I missed it. Any pictures of the show? I really wanted to go! Theres another show in Toledo OH I will be there hope to see some fanatics. 10/09, 2010 - Ronald McDonald House OcTABerfest! Car Show http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/ohio-car-shows.html

hay locals... I'm selling my 2000 323ci w/ a lot of mods including Brembos, AA S/C and many more.. if you or if you know anyone interested please contact me, I'm located in the Grand Rapids area, but can meet up:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j..._price=&cardist=0&standard=false&rdpage=thumb
Nice 323ci. That price is steep are you trying to get all your mod money back? You can buy a 2001-2003 M3 with the same mileage for $15,000 excellent condition. :eeps:

#32 · (Edited)
#39 ·
Which Erhard location? I assume Bloomfield Hills?

Darn, I missed it. Any pictures of the show? I really wanted to go! Theres another show in Toledo OH I will be there hope to see some fanatics. 10/09, 2010 - Ronald McDonald House OcTABerfest! Car Show http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/ohio-car-shows.html
Yeah, unfortunately I didn't make it. Between the rain and the rear tires being shot, figured I'd skip. A few of us are doing a drive at the end of the month; you should try and make that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.