E46 Fanatics Forum banner

::. Special Insurance Offer for Socal Members: EURO-SPEC .::

14K views 70 replies 6 participants last post by  Andrew@euro-spec 
#1 ·
Hey Fanatics. Wanted to bring this to all you SoCal Peeps attention. I went through this agency myself, and have nothing but great things to say. Fred is a great guy, and he really tries hard to get you the best possible rate, and if he cant beat your current rate, he isnt afraid to admit it and wishes you the best. Customer service is one thing for him, but for him having a passion for cars as well, it makes it so much better to go through someone like that.

Fred's company is FAMCO Insurance and Financial Services. He is a broker, and deals with many different companies, so the chances of you getting a good rate is high, weather its your auto, home, life, or commercial, and has been in the business for over 20 years, he knows his stuff, trust me. And he will hook it up.

I say give it a shot, takes a few minutes to get a quote, could save you a good amount of money, and you have nothing to lose. he doesnt charge to get a quote, so go for it. Just tell him Andrew@Euro-Spec sent you, and he will do his best to take care of you in any way possible and definitely will try to hook you guys up.

Here is the website:

http://www.famcoinsurance.com/

His number is on the site, or just fill out the quote form on the site. if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

-Andrew

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.