E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone w/ PSS9/PSS10s willing to give me a ride? Will euro-code your car in return!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Superhiro 
#1 ·
I posted this in the NY/NJ/CT board too since I travel there a lot, but if any of you live near North East PA, that'd be even better

Hey guys, I'm on ground control coils right now, and I'm finding the ride to just be too harsh for the roads I travel. I've heard PSS9s (and presumably PSS10s) ride pretty smooth, even compared to OEM. However, I'd really rather not drop all that money on them just to find that they don't suit my purposes. So if any of you can give me a ride in your car, that'd be awesome.

For your time, I'd be willing to code a whatever features you want for your car. There are a number of fanatics who can vouch for my work. I can do things like corner delete, windows up via remote, fogs w/ highbeam, clown nose actviation. Basically any euro coding option as well as anything the dealer can code.

#2 ·
I have pss9s, and KW V1's. They are on e36's though. I think the KW's ride better, but the pss9s feel like the handle better. The bilsteins feel like the shock valving is stiffer, like stock M3 compared to 325 or something like that. So if you are going for comfort try to find a ride in a KW car too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.