E46 Fanatics Forum banner

All Wheel Drive E46 M3

132K views 461 replies 107 participants last post by  Twin_Turbo_S54 
#1 · (Edited)
Posting here does not give me anything other than criticism.

This AWD M3 Project is one of a kind unique Project and surrounded with negative comments.

Posting here does not allow me improve or to stop this Project.

I will be just spending time in front of the keyboard.

I would like my membership to be deleted.

#7 ·
Mert you are a sick man. I love it!! Can't wait to see videos of this when it's running. Certainly showing up all those non-believers what you can achieve over there in you shed.

#23 ·
this is the mod I've been waiting for. I've been planning S85 swap sedans, S62 swap sedans, and autocad designing a CF monocoque e46, but this is impressive best of luck to you in your part time AWD M3 conversion. should be one of the sickest pioneering innovations. don't give up!
I put your project on par with impressive's S54 xi sedan- if it works...

#28 · (Edited)
I would just like to first say sorry for giving you crap sometimes in the past on the forums. I appreciate what your doing and if everything comes together the way you hope, you will have one mean M. Good luck Mert I truly hope that everything turns out good for you. We had a n/a M turned into an xi from one of our local New York sponsors and from what I understand the customer was not happy with the end result. But by the looks of things, you are doing everything possible to make this car reliable. You seemed to have changed your attitude lately and it takes a big man to change his ways. Best of luck to you and this really awesome project.

*EDIT* Congrats on the new baby! It's an eye opener when you now have something that you have to put before yourself/makes you grow up faster and appreciate the little things in life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.