E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

October Mar Chat: Month of realizing how much winter is going to suck.

50K views 1K replies 24 participants last post by  330i ZHP 
#1 ·
Yah.

#69 · (Edited)
Apparently you didn't watch Ryan's speech... and yet you were proclaiming I was out of the loop (when I got the 10,000 bet reference).

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_...cathing-critique-of-president-obama-policies/

"If you're feeling left out or passed by: You have not failed, your leaders have failed you," Ryan said.

It was a speech full of vivid images, with some aimed at a young generation. "College graduates should not have to live out their twenties in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life," Ryan said.
For someone working in politics, I'd expect you to be on the up and up... I suppose if it's not a Romney/Ryan negative talking point, you wouldn't have heard it...

#63 ·
No, because some men just want to watch the world burn... and if they can, set it on fire for that sole purpose...

#75 ·

YOU MAD BRO? :lmao:

#81 ·
No.. I didn't build that :(

It is pretty awesome though....

#78 ·
***8220;[Wright is] ***8220;my pastor, the guy who puts up with me, counsels me, listens to my wife complain about me,***8221; Obama said. ***8220;He***8217;s a friend and a great leader. Not just in Chicago but all across the country.***8221;
And here I was thinking Obama barely knew Wright.. or at least that's what he claimed in 2008... Interesting.

#82 ·
Not claiming "one religion is superior to the other"... I'm bringing up the fact that Obama looked squarely at the camera and lied about his connection to Wright.. and has done so FOR YEARS (although he hasn't had to answer about it much since he won in 2008).

Remember those days when we expected politicians to actually tell the truth???

#99 ·
Posthumously baptized with 7AM door bell ringing ceremony every day and it doesn't stop until you answer the door to a sea of Mormons. Then you must answer each one politely and courtesy or it starts all over again. I'd rather burn in hell, then be subject to that type of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.