E46 Fanatics Forum banner

convertible m3s! PICS WANTED!

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  tommiexboi 
#1 ·
hey guys im still deciding between getting a coupe imola red or cab imola red m3. I love the cab with the top down but i live in toronto so i could only have the top down for 5 months max in a year. PLEASE post pics of your convertible m3s with the top up. I need to see it from as many angles as possible and i really need to see it directly from the back (ass shot). thanks a lot guys!

#2 ·
pirouzn said:
hey guys im still deciding between getting a coupe imola red or cab imola red m3. I love the cab with the top down but i live in toronto so i could only have the top down for 5 months max in a year. PLEASE post pics of your convertible m3s with the top up. I need to see it from as many angles as possible and i really need to see it directly from the back (ass shot). thanks a lot guys!
:thumbup:

Attachments

#12 · (Edited)
IncuSpy said:
though ive seen some :str8pimpi convertibles. i personally feel the coupe is the way to go
I was set on an M3 coupe but then after driving my M Roadster for a year I fell in love with the open air feeling. Coupes are def the S***, but unless you're planning on racing I'd get a vert, best of both worlds. There's nothing better than ripping down the highway with the top down on a cool summer night! Def get a hard top for winter driving. just my opinion

#14 ·
Cuore_alfa said:
is not a m3, but take the idea, the cab whit the hardtop looks a way better than the coupe IMO.

Regards!
I agree, much the same story as the E36 'vert, which looked sooo sexy with the hardtop. I think they look better because they have lower rooflines and longer decks (trunklid) (at least I know the E36 did)

I say go for the 'vert and a hardtop. :thumbup:

Joesafe-somebody does a boatload of waxing/polishing, that red is SCREAMING :pimpin:

Bimmerboy-looking good Jan :thumbup:

#19 ·
pirouzn said:
sexy :drool: where would i be able to get my hands on that baby?

You can get it from several places...bavauto, ebay, and other sites I think they have listed under FAQ's...

I go tmy Hamann splitter off of ebay for $245 (To be installed) compatred to $900!!! :thanks:

#20 ·
thanks for the kind words.

bmwdemon, was right on! it's acs with the flippers and strut bars. the bumper has the hamann brake ducts molded in.

can be purchased from:

www.bavauto.com
www.rennsport.com
www.wheelexperts.com
www.evosport.com

pirouzn, if you're interested shoot me a pm. i'm thinking about selling the car complete if the price is right.

pirouzn said:
sexy :drool: where would i be able to get my hands on that baby?

#21 ·
silver hard top convertible

pirouzn said:
Does anyone have pics of the hard top on their convertible? I wanna know how it looks! thanks guys!
my 2001 silver hard top convertible. no mods yet, but as you can see it's a different "animal" with the hard top installed. ready to do major mods, soon!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.