E46 Fanatics Forum banner

**THE PANDUB - B1tch, you done scuffed my Nikes**

12K views 75 replies 32 participants last post by  kpeng 
#1 · (Edited)
mullenite and I heard of a shoe sale in Jacksonville. Picked up a set of $200 kicks, as the kids would say.

Preparation is key. Aircraft Remover and pressure spray to remove crappy <sp>r<sp>i<sp>c<sp>e<sp>r paint job. We had to wash the Honda off real good. Elite status. Stance.

What's this? Driveway of sexy. Oh yeah, mullenite painted those <sp>b<sp>i<sp>t<sp>c<sp>h<sp>e<sp>s black. Brand new Gorilla locks to keep these gems safe from the haters.

Blacked out? No, more like Martin Luther King'ed out.

PANDUB! STANCE! XTREME! <sp>S<sp>H<sp>I<sp>T<sp> T<sp>I<sp>T<sp>T<sp>T<sp>Y<sp>!

Go hard or go home, pro style penis tip. Win status eat corn. Rust.

See less See more
#40 ·
What's the matter? Don't get your stancies up in a bunch.

Ken,

God speed.

I've never traveled this far into Stanceland. This is unknown territory my friend.

May the Blood of the Stancer be with you.
I am most grateful my dear friend. I hope that under these circumSTANCEs, I can withstance the stancer.

Even though I am eighteen and my eye has not yet been trained to the stance scene, I can see you are king of this stanceology sort of thing, so ill let you go knowing , I dont know much, Mr.? Dr.? Mrs.? Kpeng. I am just so new to this sort of thing. :idea:
That's Emporer Kpeng to you. Stance is not taught, you are born with it. You're either stance or you're not.

#41 · (Edited)
What's the matter? Don't get your stancies up in a bunch.

I am most grateful my dear friend. I hope that under these circumSTANCEs, I can withstance the stancer.

That's Emporer Kpeng to you. Stance is not taught, you are born with it. You're either stance or you're not.
AH for now I see, for that I thank you Emperor Kpeng. Even though I am not yet born of this sort of Stance thing, I wish you luck on your journey of stancing, and give you the power too make great diSTANCE on your road to Stanceland where you are the king, and Emporer kpeng of all things. MAY THE POWER OF STANCE BE WITH YOU.

#42 ·
AH for now I see, for that I thank you Emporer Kpeng. Even though I am not yet born of this sort of Stance thing, I wish you luck on your journey of stancing, and give you the power too make great diSTANCE on your road to Stanceland where you are Emporer Kpeng. MAY THE POWER OF STANCE BE WITH YOU.

#48 ·
This mystical stance world with wizards and wienerfagg0ts sounds a lot like narnia...

That being said... its probably located in your closet...

MY advice, come out of the closet kpeng.... we know its hard but you gotta fight through it.
Is it in there? Because I think it's all around us. Apparently you hail from the land of <sp>B<sp>u<sp>t<sp>t<sp>hurt <sp>d<sp>o<sp>u<sp>c<sp>h<sp>e a<sp>n<sp>u<sp>s<sp>e<sp>s. Don't be upset because you do not understance the stance. Perhaps you are so stance that you have rejected the notion of stance and its popularity amongst your fellow <sp>d<sp>o<sp>u<sp>c<sp>h<sp>e<sp>s. Relax, there's plenty of stance for everyone.

Also sounds like you have been to Narnia...have you been...to...Narnia? Tell me of your time there. I wish to learn of your adventures battling the Great Butt Rapist, or how you defeated the evil witch despite being born from a testorone-challenged father and a mother who was once a man herself. Do share your experiences, wise one.

#63 ·
You don't know what gay is son.

Walking into your place expecting to find your furniture, but instead you find FireFireFire90 having sex with 8 of your best friends, all of that while your parents play checkers with a priest who's uncle keeps sexting you.

That's gay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.