E46 Fanatics Forum banner

DAILY UPDATES

6M views 45K replies 4K participants last post by  yjsaabman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the daily update thread! Post any mods, repairs, whatever you have done to your E46!

Today I

Debadge the trunk lid (roundel still intact)
Added black grills
Yellow fogs
Clear front reflectors (PITA!!!)
6K D2S bulbs

See less See more
#8,822 ·
Took out the C Pillar trim to re-glue the hanging fabric. Also detailed the interior and I'm installing my new air filter later. Heading to BMW dealer Wednesday to pick up the O-Ring for my DISA valve so I can get my vacuum leak and SES light taken care of.

#8,826 ·
Switched back to sport suspension in preperation to sell her. Also replaced rear rotors with meyle.

#8,828 ·
removed the bump stops for the front. Waiting for the front struts to settle. Changed the oil and filter too.

#8,832 · (Edited)
Denver to Grand Junction and back,... a little over 4 hours one way. The twisting mountain roads were amazing on the way there this morning,........ but the afternoon thunderstorms (with some hail) really sucked on the way back

#8,833 ·
Denver to Grand Junction and back,... a little over 4 hours one way. The twisting mountain roads were amazing on the way there this morning,........ but the afternoon thunderstorms (with some hail) really sucked on the way back
Nice drive.
I lived in Summit County, and was born in Glenwood Springs/ New Castle, you went through both..
Lucky...I miss home.

Sent haphazardly from my HTC

#8,836 ·
Denver to Royal Gorge, then to Salida, then to Gardner (had to take the detour because of an accident on highway 50) and back to Denver. Got beaten by the same hail storm. Got pulled over for speeding but just got a warning :)
500+ miles and not tired at all. I love my car.

Took her it off road in the forest in Gardner area.

Here are some pics.

#8,838 ·
Washed it and showed it off at a local meet.
&
Attempted to save it from hail damage by occupying a Bank ATM awning.
People were piling behind me either trying to get under with me or use the ATM not sure lol