E46 Fanatics Forum banner

DAILY UPDATES

6M views 45K replies 4K participants last post by  yjsaabman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the daily update thread! Post any mods, repairs, whatever you have done to your E46!

Today I

Debadge the trunk lid (roundel still intact)
Added black grills
Yellow fogs
Clear front reflectors (PITA!!!)
6K D2S bulbs

See less See more
#19,023 ·
Re: * What did you do to/for your E46 today? *

Got hail damage last night :(

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#19,030 ·
Re: * What did you do to/for your E46 today? *

View attachment 504954 So far so good, had help putting it in. Makes alot of noise if you give it gas, in a good way, cool sound.

Really feel the difference if you shift in "manual" but for Sport Drive its also great.

As far as gas mileage can't really see a difference. But the price was right, and the sound.

What kind and how much did u pay and from where?

#19,032 ·
* What did you do to/for your E46 today? *

Checking everything for another 640 miles drive back to Denver today.
Only tire pressure seemed to have lessened by 5 psi on one tire from the same drive on Friday.

Looking forward to the drive back home but the road through KS is just plain boring.

#19,036 ·
I've had a crazy last few days. On thursday I drove to the Bay Area, on Friday I drove back down to San Diego. Over 1000 miles in 48 hours. Friday evening I mounted my 'track' wheels and tires and yesterday I had an awesome day of autocross. My car hasn't had a single hiccup or issue through any of it. Shocking considering it has 145,000+ miles and an automatic transmission.

#19,037 ·
* What did you do to/for your E46 today? *

Just finished prepping my car for the 1000 mile round trip to Bfest. Topped off the fluids, washed, vacuumed, and took out most of the unnecessary stuff.

Sent from my iPhone