E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Vancouver E46 Showroom

61K views 164 replies 40 participants last post by  ///M Powerd 
#1 ·
Seems like there are quite a few Vancouver/Lower Mainland BMW enthusiasts here so it would be nice to make a Vancouver Showroom Thread.

Post photos of your car or update us with random photos on what you're currently working on. I'll start with mine.

Free beer to anyone who guesses where the pic was taken. Difficulty 8/10.

Pic was taken before coilovers installed so was riding high...

Your turn!

See less See more
#53 ·
Here's Some More photos of my e46.

Hope you Enjoy them :):thumbsup: All taken with my iphone haha :)

#59 ·
Haha, how's the Estoril-Blue Iain? And thanks guys! Love the v710's! Mine are 19x8.5 e35 on the front and 19x9.5 et22 on the rear!

#61 ·
Awesome man, i'm looking to get gruppeM exhaust and gruppeM intake with some active autowerks pully kits, and a tune later on. Those are the plans for mine :)

#68 · (Edited)
I've got Gunmetal VMR 710's as well. Love those wheels. Very aggressive. This year I just wanted to try something else.

These are Varrstoen ES1's Very aggressive fitment. 19x9.5 et20 front, 19x11 et25 rear. Takes some work and camber to fit :) But the 2.75" front lip and 4" rear lip is undeniable.

V710 Pic

#71 ·
I drove my car from White Rock Beach to my friends house in ocean park.. Probably a 3 minute drive and the back of my ride was covered in a light layer of dust that was noticeable LOL. Carbon Black ftw.

#72 ·
so i finally have a picture of my car tidied up to show ...

H&R clubsport coilovers + 10mm RC spacers

UUC SSK + UUC RK6 knob

10mm RC spacers front + 10.5mm ECS spacers rear
before coilover settled. 15mins after install

ps: background is the newest car in our blog group. 700 awhp english racing tuned Lancer Evo 8.

CSL splitter + oracle yellow film + led drl + Depo white LED corner lights

1 more week before my wheels arrive. :rofl:

check out our blog at staticcaptain.com and like us on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/StaticCaptains?fref=ts

#73 ·
Finally a nice day to take some pictures. Doing a full detail this weekend!

#75 ·
i know right haha...

#82 · (Edited)
my latest pic probably 2 months ago
my e46 has started to take a back seat to our new E70 X5 that we just purchased
been debating putting up my E46 for sale and saving a bit more to purchase an E60 M5 at the end of the year, don't really need two vehicles at the moment anyway
kind of depressing because the E46 with what i've done to it so far is a much sportier drive then the E70

added bonus, the E70

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.