E46 Fanatics Forum banner

any LA peeps wanna meet up to see Taxi?

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  hifiguy 
#1 ·
regardless of plot, fast cars and chicks definitely do it for me, especially since there are two m3's in it!

it'd be kool to have a bunch of m3's/bimmers show up at a theater to show off their rides and watch the flick. i know some people so i'll try and see if they let us park right at the curb entrance.

if anyone's interested just post a reply.

maybe i'll put a taxi sign on my PY...haha, yeah right!

#2 ·
hifiguy said:
regardless of plot, fast cars and chicks definitely do it for me, especially since there are two m3's in it!

it'd be kool to have a bunch of m3's/bimmers show up at a theater to show off their rides and watch the flick. i know some people so i'll try and see if they let us park right at the curb entrance.

if anyone's interested just post a reply.

maybe i'll put a taxi sign on my PY...haha, yeah right!

first time ive seen a post liek this one ? ?? ?

its been a while since i posted

#3 ·
haha, different is good. :D

well here's the latest update. a few of the managers like the idea and they even suggested that we could park 1 or 2 car's INSIDE the lobby!! they would rope off an area inside for us and let the other cars park on the sidewalk next to the entrance. so i'm just waiting for final approval and then i'll let you guys know the details if you're interested. should have an answer by friday 10/8. :thumbup:

#4 ·
turns out we can only park outside cause of liability issues. :rolleyes:

my connection says he'll throw in some free passes and we can park outside the entrance if we like. the place is in lakewood so if you're up for it lemme know. :thumbup:

#5 ·
hifiguy said:
turns out we can only park outside cause of liability issues. :rolleyes:

my connection says he'll throw in some free passes and we can park outside the entrance if we like. the place is in lakewood so if you're up for it lemme know. :thumbup:
Hmm, actually sounds kinda fun. But my car isn't quite done yet, needs a drop.

#15 · (Edited)
Saturday, 10/09/04 @3pm
Movie starts at 4pm

Lakewood Center 16
5200 Faculty Ave and Candlewood St.
Lakewood, CA 90712

Please add your name to the list and the number of tickets.

I'm going to shoot for 6-10 free tickets.

1. hifiguy (1 ticket)
2. tdevil (2 tickets)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.