E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Thanksgiving SoCal Meet

12K views 131 replies 51 participants last post by  pimpn04coupe 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guys, with the long Thanksgiving holiday coming up that should be a great opportunity for us SoCalers to finally have a BIG meet where everyone can finally show up. :D

I don't know of a location yet but around the 27th of November should hopefully work out for everyone. SO....if you're in SoCal and would like to attend a meet during that week off then add your name to the list. After we get a count of who is interested, then we can talk about locations that would be convenient for everyone to drive to. How's that sound?

1. hifiguy

#17 ·
location and date have not been confirmed yet. we should first get a count of who wants to get together then decide where to meet up.

so anyone else interested in getting together this november?

#23 ·
as long as we get to look at eachother's mods for a good hour or so i don't mind the location.

1. hifiguy
2. cbformula
3. Joey325i
4. Sk8erMOO
5. Lightfoot
6. Godluvsugly21
7. gkawayan

#25 · (Edited)
Update

here's the latest..

I've spoken w/ the guy from SoCal7's and they're also planning a Thanksgiving meet. So we talked for a bit and we came up with this:

WHEN: Sunday, 11/28 @ Noon
WHERE: Rose Bowl in Pasadena
LUNCH: 2pm Cheesecake Factory in Old Town Pasadena

We are trying to get reserved parking for us in back of Cheesecake.

If you are still interested please add your name to the list.

1. hifiguy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.