E46 Fanatics Forum banner

ImSoFreaknWhite's Build Thread

54K views 256 replies 52 participants last post by  ImSoFreaknWhite 
#1 ·
This is going to be a interesting build thread, because a lot of the stuff is already on the car. I will take pics in the order that they were put on so you guys can still see and notice the progress. I am currently waiting for coil-overs and a rear lip spoiler, which i will update as soon as I receive them. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy....

So I have always loved BMW's and have always had them in the family. My first car was a 2002 525i which I did some mods to, and fell in love with it and just BMW's in general. From there I fell in love with M3's and the e46 body style, so in April of 2011 I purchased a 2006 Jet Black M3 VERT, after selling the 525i. I'm not too good at stick so decided to go with the SMG and have never looked back. The car had 32,xxx miles and was beautiful inside and out. (don't ask how much I paid, as I assure you it was too much) Ok with that out of the way here are some pictures.

Unfortunately this is the only picture of the 5 series that I can find that i'm not in haha. I realize the rims were a bad choice and seem a little ghetto for a BMW

And here's the ///M the day I brought her home...

The first mod I did was blacked out the side markers and the headlight corners, the clear corners were upsetting me..

Next came the Headlights, I got 6k Angel Eyes, Headlights, and fogs. (the headlights and fogs aren't pictured but I assure you they are 6k :rofl:)

Around the same time as the headlights I ordered a CF rear diffuser and got it painted then installed.

Was low on money so decided to buy a few small things. I got CF roundels all over (including rims) and black M3 badge.

My mechanic is friends with the guy who created Status Gruppe Exhaust so he got me a pretty good deal on the rear section. (sounds good, not too loud or quiet, and with little drone on the highway)

Got tired of the lack of tint I had in the front, so I decided to go 35% all around and 5% in the rear. Happy with my decision.

Last thing, is the front lip spoiler. One of my favorite things I've done thus far.

See less See more
#141 ·
Great lookin Vert and sweet mods. Enjoy it bro :)

#151 ·
+1 on stance.
Stance by definition could be your ride height but the way we're talking about, we're talking a very low stance (height) and poked out aggressive wheels.

Your M I guess could pass as murdered out I guess, but I like it. Maybe it's the gloss wheels. Maybe it's because it's a M3 vert (best looking very out there) I dunno but I like yours, a lot.
Even if it's borderline murdered.

#156 ·
OP, I wouldn't consider your car murdered out. It's dark, but I like it :thumbsup:
Thanks guys im really glad that you guys like and enjoy looking at the car. means that all the time and money I put into it means something.

Question, how did that 370z get in the parking lot haha.
I missed him entering, I went on a short drive with him tho and he drives like hes a 4x4. No regard for bumps or dips. Yet his lip is scuff free :hmm:

Is there a story to the police car as well? :)
Haha ya we were taking pics in this parking lot, and the officer drove by and asked what we were up to. After some small talk we asked for a picture and he agreed. Really cool guy, much respect to law enforcement.

#157 ·
Drove up to West Covina, LA this past friday to spend the weekend with illestminimike for INFMS on saturday. Got a few things done to the mini, and the M3. Also the show was amazing, heres some pics for you guys!! :excited:

Got 24-26 mpg the entire way there. :woot:

fixed up the mini a little, slammed the front, and gave it a quick wash and wax.

Morning of the show stopped to get gas..

Then showed up at 7am to get checked in and placed.

Got in just waiting to get put in a spot

The view right where we put up the chairs and canopy!!

View in the other direction...

Some of my favorite rides from the show::

#158 ·
Misc stuff from the show/trip...
This little guys dad had slammed his wagon. It had a little skid plate and negative chamber in the back.

On my way to Mr. Adams house I saw this. Please drive safetly guys!!

Also got my taillights wrapped all red. shout out to Mr. Adam for the great work :bump:

Then did the Chris Brown Mod finally, it turned out perfect.

#177 ·
wow man, you ///m is very nice. its very hard to pull off the murder look on a vert, but you did it right on point!

- sorry for my ignorance but where did you purchase you d2 coils from? just wondering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.