E46 Fanatics Forum banner

finally made a wheel decision

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  hosagod 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
hosagod said:
It's nice, I just don't like how it bulges out. Maybe on the car it will look better.
+1... but then again, to each his own and I'm sure it will look nice on the car :thumbup:

congrats on the purchase :hi:

#7 ·
hmmm....to each his own indeed....i actually like the way it bulges out in the center and the rim kinda recesses behind it...

anyways, i'm going through need4speed motorsports

the clincher for me was the price tag ---- $1320 for the entire package with 235/40/18 Falkens shipped to my doorstep

#10 ·
spoonfedhatch said:
quick inaccurate chop of what they will basically look like...

and thanks for the compliments guys, they really arent expensive wheels, i just bought them because i really like the design--simple 7-angle mesh design with NO GOOFY FAKE RIVETS!! lol

Man dude, you need to go back to the shop that installed those! They are crocked! How did you get that out of the parking lot??

Hehe J/K :clap: :lmao:
Post some pics when you get them on :thumbup:

#18 ·
What offset did you end up with? If you can, take some pics from the top of the fender and down the side as opposed to the standard side shot...I wanna see some lip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.