E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Conforti shark injector

847 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bmw328 
#1 ·
I need some help....I have a shark injector and need to know exactly how to reverse the programming. I have a service with the dealer next week and need to unshark it. I have the original instructions on how to shark it but not the reverse. If anyone has the instructions on how to do it could you scan it for me or email me with the exact instructions. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

do :dunno:

#4 ·
you might want to de shark it, if by some odd ball fluke they decide to "update" your current software as a "fix" you've got nada now, you've got nice new bmw software running on the car, and a stored old software oem version on the shark, and when you call to b!tch about the loss of aftermarket software.....the dealership is going to tell you to take a hike

#5 ·
Shark injector

thanks for all the advice...i will try to de-shark it b/c it is my level 2 service and i'm sure they will exam the car's computer. I purchased a extended warrenty from warranty gold two years ago and i'm sure they went out of business...anyone know what happed to it and if i can still use it. Again does anyone have detailed instructions on how to de-shark it.

thanks
do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.