E46 Fanatics Forum banner

330 CiA 2001 -Das orginal-

Tags
330 coupe
6K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Keevo 
#1 · (Edited)
330 CiA 2001 -Das orginal- update#9

Hello from finland!

I was looking for a long time an e46 330 'vert but then suddenly i found this one, and i just had to buy it! And damn, how mutch i love it !

It has also pretty much toys on it.

Black full sport-leather interior with electrical adjusments and memory
Auto A/C
Powerfolding mirrors
Xenons lights
PDC
Navigator
Multifuctional sport streerig wheel
Pretty nice soundsystem
Rainsensor
Glass roof hatch

And so on..

It has 60miles on it
Color is #400 stahgrun - it's nice.. In day it is solid dark grey but in night/evenig it turns slighly blue and violett.

PICS.

Upgrades what i are planned:
M3 style trunk lip, ordered
Led-parking lights (before angel-eyes) (ordered)
Change the wood trim of the wheel.. :facepalm:
Wheels. With lip.
The paint needs some fixing..(and lot of wax)
And so on..

Feel free to comments!
And I need some tips for the rims..!

And sorry for my spelling, I'm from Finland.. :eeps:

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Thanks for positive feedback!

i was scrolling this forum and i hit jackpot!! I think i choose orginal rims for this one.. I think Style 5 on 18" size will do the trick, now only have to get the money somewhere, those cost like 1520$(~1200 Euros ) (prize + shipping + customs + taxes) to Finland..

Will keep you updadet.

#9 ·
One update before winter and stuff:

As you can see, some minor updates..
Led-license plate light
Led-parkinglight in fron (didn't manage proper picture of those.. :( )
///M Spoiler-lip
STICKERS!
Some leather paint for seats

Need to get new wheels for the next summer, but don't know yet what i'm gonna get.. Will soon change the winter-tyres and rims.. :( They're OEM.

Enjoy and speak up!

#11 · (Edited)
*BUMB*
Firist, some Wintter-optics..

I know, alles das orginal...

BUT, i Finally make decision with my new summer wheel's and i bought these ones:

Atleast, i like them. And can you belive. ET is 38 & 45 :D

Then some questions. My car is with automatic trans and proper tyres would be 235/35/19 ans 265/30/19, However that size is in fron 0,6% too big and rear 1,6%.. Does this somehow affect functionality of trans/Dsc/cruise controll?? The the front tyre is 8,5" wide, so there would be a nice fit for 225/35/19 but rear is 9,5 and if you put 255/30/19 there it stretces a bit (and that is something that i'm very allergic :D )

Advice and comments please !

#12 ·
Nice car, do you have any mod plans for the future? The setup that is recommended for an E46 is the 19x8.5 ET35-40 with a 235/35/19 up front and 19x9.5 ET40-45 with a 255/30/19 in the rear. You can get the 265/30/19 to fit properly without any issues as well and it is up to you. As for your question your tires are within 1% of rolling diameter so you are fine, your trans/Dsc/cruise control will not be affected.

#13 · (Edited)
Hello and thanks for the comment :thumbsup:

yea, i did my homework and i did manage that the best wheelsizes is 225/35/19 and 265/30/19.

For the Future mod plans? Yea i do have them :D
When i see how she sit with new wheels i check that does it need a drop. If she needs a small drop will be made.

After that i have thinking to get the m-sport II bumbers(or M3-look :D)(front &rear) and maybe mirrors, and maybe the resonator delete. The butterfly mod is already done

ModBargains, i have to say that i spend many sleeplees nights on your webpage when i was looking for a new wheels, but then i saw these ones in Britan and bought the rim's little bit closer :4ngie:

BTW, why i can't edit the firist post?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.